Chapter 3- Shut up and kiss me!

Thank you for sticking by me, sorry this update came a little late! But... It's Brendon's POV! 

Brendon's POV

I grin at him, raising an eyebrow. He was chewing his lip, something he always did when he was nervous.

"Spit it out, gorgeous... " I smiled, leaning closer to him. It was times like this that I wished we were more than friends. What am I saying? Ryan is my best friend, nothing more.

His lips moved but no sound was coming out. He shut his eyes and placed the cereal bowl at his side.

" It doesn't matter " He spat out, lying at my side. He forced a smile as his hand reached towards my face. Gently, he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I smirked, looking down towards my feet.

" Okay.. " I sighed, snaking my arms around his neck. I felt him grow uneasy, so I quickly removed my arms and rolled to the side of the bed, sitting myself up. "You sure?" 

"I'm sure." He half smiled.

"Positive?"

"Positive."

"Positively positive?" I tease, knowing he hates nothing more.

"Shut up, Brenny!" He retaliated. I hated it when people called me that. He moved to sit by my side and wrapped his arms around my neck. I turn to look at him, my eyes widening.

"Somebody's a bit bipolar today.." I said, chuckling to myself.

"No.. I'm just in a conflicted mood." He said, jumping off the bed and walking into the main room. He was so strange. I didn't think that anybody on earth could truly understand him. Not even himself. I stay on his bed for a while, watching him leave.

This Chapter is NOT finished! I'm only posting it now so you guys can tell me what you think! I'm finding it UBER hard to write in Brendon's POV... So yeah...

Part 2- Finally!

Ryan's POV

I had to ignore these feelings. Firstly, they were wrong and I was confused and tired. Secondly, it was impossible, I love Brendon. But as a friend. Nothing more. Right?

I shook my head, preparing myself a coffee. I felt Brendon's arms snake around my waist and his head come to rest on my shoulder. "Hey.." I choked, his big brown eyes looking up at me.

"Promise me you're okay, Ry.." He asked, chewing on the skin on the inside of his mouth. I rolled my eyes.

"For god sake, Brendon! I'm fine, just tired.." I snapped, shaking him off me. He stood back and rose his eyebrows. He let out a brief sigh and jumped onto the couch. I looked at him whilst his head was turned, my emotions playing havvock with my brain once more. I joined him on the couch, mug in hand. "Sorry.."

"S'okay," He grinned, moving to lie on my lap. "As long as you tell me what you were going to say before..." His grin turned to a smirk. I shake my head and focus my attention on the television. If I was being honest will with myself, I didn't know what I was going to say. Excluding the fact it involved my emotions. Brendon scowled, crossing his arms. He looked so cute when he did that to somebody else, when I was the victim, I felt a little in the spotlight. "Fine if that's how you want it, I'll have to force it out of you. As you know, the Brendon torture Society offers a wide range of persuasive techniques, these ranging from Potentially Fatal to Extreme Laughter..." He continued in a matter of fact tone, ranting on about how he was going to tickle me to death. I got distracted. His perfectly sculpted cheek bones were tickled with pink as I was shaking my head at his stupid remarks. Shut up and kiss me, you dork! I thought, my eyes moving to his lips. Brendon stopped mid-sentence, "What?" He said.

"What?" I replied, not catching on.

"What did you say? You said something! I saw your lips move!" He grinned.

"Your reading lips? When did you get so confident?" I smiled, knowing he'd catch on.

"Funny." He remarked, rolling his eyes, "Now seriously, what did you say?"

I felt a hot flush in my cheeks and bit my lip, did I tell him now?