Chapter 6- Using me?

Thought I wanted to do something clever, so I've hidden a Panic! reference in here somewhere.. Comment if ya see it!

Ryans POV

As I awoke, my immediate reaction was to scream. I wasn't thinking straight, my mind still hazy with sleep. There was somebody in my bed and I didn't know- Oh wait. Realisation dawned and I sighed in satisfaction. Brendon

Flashback.

"Really?"

"Really."

 It wasn't much, he hadn't said that the feelings were requited, but it was enough.  The moment was perfect. I didn't want him to ever let go. Brendon Urie. The man I love the most... His eyes glistened as I assured him how I felt. Spencer, by this time, had left the room, shutting the door as he left. 

"Brendon." I whispered, pulling reluctantly away from the hug.

"Yeah?" He whispered too, his voice sounding rather hoarse.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I said even quiter. I'd gone this far, I might aswell just go the whole way. He bit his lip, fighting the smile at the corner of his mouth.

"Yes..." He smiled, resting his forehead against my own. We'd kissed before but only as friends, this was going to be something entirely different. I didn't want to take things slow and if he hated me for that, so be it. I decided to warn him before hand, anyway.

"Brendon, I'm going to kiss you, is that okay?" I smirked. His shoulders began to shake as he chuckled.

"You have my full permission, Ross!" He smirked and our lips collided. They were soft and silky, sending a rush of adrenaline down my spine. The kiss was long, and I felt guilty when I had to pull away for breath.

"Wow.." I muttered, lacing my arms around his neck. Our skin contrasted, my pale skin making him look like he'd just spent 4 hours on the beach. 

"Can't handle my stamina?" He teased.

"Oh, I'm sure I can.." I smirked.

"You sure? I'm almost certain I've had more experience than you.."

""Is that so?"

"Yeah, I mean, I am a user.. Any chance I get I'll take it!" He chuckled. I didn't . Jerking backwards away from him,

"How am I supposed to trust you then?"  I said, my voice shaking.

"Look at me, Ryan..." He said, cupping my face in his hands, "I've liked you since the day I met you. Everything about you from your awkward shy attitude to your cute fashion querks. I love you, Ryan Ross, this isn't a phase.." He said and kissed me once more. 

We spent the day just talking and kissing, alternating between the two. His excuse was that we were making up for lost time. My excuse was- Who am I kidding? I just wanted to kiss him, convince myself that he was mine. I fell asleep in his arms, knocking myself out with the scent of his love. 

I rolled to face my boyfriend, gracing his cheekbone with the side of my hand.  His eyes fluttered open and a smile formed on his lips.

"Morning beautiful.." I smiled, kissing his forehead.

"Morning handsome.." He replied, before feeling a rough vibration in his pocket. He grabbed it and checked the caller ID. "Hello?" he asked, "Sarah?" He gulped