Chapter 2- Are you sure you're sure?

Ryan's POV

Brendon looked me up and down, rolling his eyes. I just glared at him. I ignored any further comments he had to make as I turned in to my temporary bedroom. The bed creaked as I climbed to the top bunk. Pulling the cover up to my chin, I shut my eyes. No way did I have enough energy to get changed. Gradually, I fell asleep.

"Ryan? Ryan?" I heard somebody whisper as I struggled to escape my slumber. "Ryan?" The word and voice became more defined as I broke through into consciousness. It was Brendon.

"Geez, Brendon, What the hell?" I opened my eyes, expecting it still to be dark. It wasn't and the sunlight burned my eyes.

"It's almost 12.." He giggled, climbing into my bunk with a bowl of cereal. "For you.." He said, handing me the bowl. I looked at him, squinting my eyes. I accepted the bowl, sitting myself up.

"Why didn't you wake me up.. I'm usually awake for 8.." I said, slurping the cereal. Brendon giggled, moving closer to me.

"What do you think I'm doing now?" He grinned. My heart pounded, that smile just took my breath away. His face was so sculpted and perfect. I just wanted to-

"Brendon?" My lips say without my permission.

"Yeah?" He says, lying down.

"You- I - Errr..." I stutttered out, not sure what I was planning on saying. Brendon rose an eyebrow, grinning.