Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Thirty-Six

• Dedicated to To all my amazing fans thank you for supporting me throughout this book guys:)

Brently glanced at me carefully. “Turn around,” He commanded. I nodded and listened to him. I glanced back at him and he nodded. “You look pretty,” He responded.

I laughed softly. He jumps in my arms hugging me tight. Its been a couple of weeks since the surgery, Jeydon and I came out safe and sound. Jeydon’s been recovering and his doing better than ever. Things have change since that night, Jeydon and I don’t pretend that the feelings we have arent there. Their there alright.

Brently kisses my cheek quickly. “Your going to be late,” He giggled. I chuckled. I put him down the sidewalk as we walked towards my truck. Jeydon and the boys had to go get a haircut so I stayed with Brently.

Today, I felt happy yet sad at the same time sad. I couldn’t help but to remind myself about the past. Everything that happened to me seemed just to stay in my brain today. I took in a deep breathe calming myself down. I was getting overwhelmed.

“You excited?” Brently asked me as he played with his old teddy bear.

“Very,” I smiled quickly at him.

“Good, so you and daddy aren’t going to be together are you?” He asked me.

I glanced at him curiously. For a three year old Brently had many questions and he always wanted answers. I shook my head in disagreement. He frowned.

“Thought so,” He whispered to me. I sighed. I may not had known about Brently but it didn’t take long for him to become part of me. I just didn’t want to leave him all of a sudden but I had to. I had to start my life with Alex.

Alex, god. He is so nice and kind. I swear some days I feel like I don’t deserve him, maybe that’s why I’m so scared of hurting him. Great, you choose today to fight over who I love more?

I stopped the car in front of the arena. I unbuckled Brently’s seatbelt and took him out of the car. He held on to my hand tightly. His black eyes shining against the summer breeze.

“I love you dearly Brently,” I told him. He looks up at me smiling.

“Me two,” He responded. He lets go of my hand running towards Sandra and my dad. My dad looks at me happily, by the puffiness in his eyes I could tell he had been crying.

“Hey sweetheart,” He said hugging me. I hugged him back.

“Hey dad, why are you crying? I haven’t graduated yet,” I chuckled.

He cleared his throat before speaking. “I know, I just cant believe you two are grown up,” His voice cracked. I rolled my eyes trying my best to fight the tears. I hugged him one last time before running towards the back stage.

***

Mitchi squeezed me tightly as I jumped in her arms. I let out a groan as she let go of me. “Thanks for almost killing me,” I scoffed. She chuckled.

“Hey I wont see you again until your wedding okay! I have the right to hug you tightly,” She laughed.

“It’s not like I wont see you,” I reminded her. She rolls her eyes.

“Three months is a long time for this nina!” She pointed to herself.

I felt two warm hands cover my eyes. I knew those hands well the feeling of them. I stood there just trying to devour this moment. “You can keep your hands on my eyes all day if you like?” I said happily.

He chuckled. “I rather not your fiancé might want to murder me before we graduate,” His voice caused chills to go down my spine. Jeydon dropped his hands, I turned around and hugged him tightly.