Let's Break Each Others Heart- Chapter-Three

Previously: “Its obvious! I wouldn’t just hate the guy who broke up with me for no reason I would get even” She smiled. “Brake his heart?” Brake Jeydon’s heart the way he broke mine. My mother always said revenge wouldn’t help you solve anything karma would always find a way to slap you in the face.She nods. “Yes I do, and trust me I think he deserves it” I bit the inside of my lip. I wasn’t sure if I should do it. What if it comes out all wrong. I stare out the window and I see Jeydon hanging around with his friends laughing. “Fine, lets brake his heart” I whispered.

I had a feeling I was going to end up regretting this. But he did deserve it right? I grab my coffee and I get up leaving Janely alone.

“Hey just play hard to get it” I heard her say. I waved to her and I stepped out the door. Jeydon and his group turn around and they stare at me. I begin to feel awkward and soon enough I was blushing. I smile at them softly and I walk away.

The day went by pretty fast everyone seemed to be really nice here. I made a few friends and I kept being ask if Alijah was my twin brother. The first few times its hard to believe then you begin to see the similarities in us.

I closed my locker and I button up my jacket up making sure I was protected from the cold air. I swirl around and Alijah was behind me.

“You scared me!” I screamed, hitting him with my bag.

He chuckles. “Sorry, can I ask for a favor?” He asked.

“What is it?”

“Can I barrow your car?”

“When?”

“Right now” He smiles innocently.

I look at him stupid. “And how am I supposed to get home?”

“Walking?”

“Its almost zero degrees outside!” I screamed.

“Come one Aldabella! I like this chick very much!” He begged.

He gives me the puppy face which not even I could resist. I throw him the keys. I couldn’t believe I was going to walk home with this cold.

“I love you” He smiled kissing my cheek. I push him away and I wipe off the kiss.

“Leave before I regret this”

Alijah smiles and he runs away. I shake my head and I walk out the school. The white snow fell slowly from the sky to the ground causing it to bundle on top of each other. I groan, great the day I choose to be nice is the day it snows!

“Hey” I heard someone say. I turn around and Jeydon was beside me.

“Hi” I whispered.

“So how was your first day of school?”

“It was fine” I smiled.

“Good, Are you walking home?” He asked.

I nodded.

“Let me take you home. Its freezing cold for you to walk home”

I glanced at him and I could see he was dying for me to say yes. “Yea sure” I smiled.

“Great, come on” He grabbed my hand and he took me to his car. I glanced at our hands that were twined together. His hand was warm as always. I squeeze it softly causing Jeydon to turn around and smile at me.

My jaw drops when I see his White F150. I couldn’t believe he actually got the truck I always dreamed of having. Jeydon and I always said I was getting the White F150 and he was getting the Black. We had switched around.