Lets Break Each Others Heart- Chapter-Eight

The bright lights hit my eyes, my brain kept commanding my legs to move but they didn’t. They felt glued to the ground. I was going to die, I could feel it.

I didn’t scream when the car hit me. My head slammed into the window shattering the glass. I flew through the air before my head crashed on the ice cold concrete. The last thing I saw before I passed out was Jeydon’s face.

Jeydon’s POV

I cleared my eyes with my sleeve as I drove down the road. I had spent the past hour crying at the bridge. Seeing Aldabella with Alex was the hardest thing I had to face. I missed Aldabella more than anything right now but I couldn’t see her anymore. My heart was to fed up with memories of our love.

The events of the night I broke up with her came back to me and only caused me to hurt even more. I should’ve told her! I should’ve said the truth but sometimes the truth is more hurtful then the lie.

In the distance I could see a girl standing in the middle of the road. I began to brake but my tires seemed to go faster. I stared at the road and realized ice covered it in a thin sheen. I couldn’t stop even if I wanted to. I hit the brake with all my might as I came contact with her but all I saw was how her body slammed on my window shield, shattering it, and fell on the concrete.

I hit the brakes again and this time the car stopped. I jumped off and as I come closer to the lifeless body on the ground. I could see the red blood ooze onto the ground. My eyes widened. I realized the girl was Aldabella. I killed her.

Alijah POV

I wanted to kick her out of the way but my body wouldn’t bulge it felt frozen as if the ground was pulling me towards it.

I stared at Aldabella and she didn’t move she just stood there, I tried screaming at her but I couldn’t find the words to do it. I closed my eyes as I heard the car brakes go off.

Finally, realization hit me in the face and I swung my eyes opens. I see Jeydon staring at Aldabella. His face became pale white and he shook terribly.

The first thing that ran through my head was Aldabella was dead. I ran towards her and I saw the puddle of blood beside her. A huge knot formed inside my stomach making it hard to breathe. I glance up at Jeydon.

“Call a ambulance or do something” I screamed.

Jeydon and I quickly searched our pockets but I remembered I left my phone on my nightstand. Jeydon ran to his car and he came out kicking the tire.

“I cant find it! She’s going to die if we don’t get her to a hospital soon!” Jeydon cried.

“If we just stand here and cry then yes she will!” I cried. I felt guilty, it was all my fault she got ran over. If I hadn’t made her run after me she would’ve been home safe.

“Your right” Jeydon responded by picking Aldabella up carefully. He ran to his car and put her in the back seat.

Did he literally think we would make it in time before she died? We would need to fly to get there in time!

“Get in the fucking car” Jeydon screamed at me. I ran towards him and I see him behind me.

“What are you doing?” I asked him.

“Holding on to her head its split open! What do you want me to leave her alone and bleed to death?” He questioned.

“Then who’s going to drive?” I asked stupidly.

“You!”

“Me? I'm panicking like crazy! I'll probably kill us!” I screamed. Jeydon slaps me across the face and I stare at him angrily.