Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Twenty-Six

Brently dark black eyes stared at me as I paced back and forth in the living room. This couldn’t be happening. I should be dreaming. Jeydon, wouldn’t be dumb enough to have a child nor would he keep this from me.

“Are you done walking back and forth im getting hungry,” He said quietly, rubbing his tummy in circles. I sighed, staring at him. What was I suppose to do with him?

“What would you like to eat?” I asked him. He stared at me blinking rapidly.

“I want star bucks,” He smiled jumping from the couch. I stared at him confusedly. Starbucks? Really? “Starbucks aren’t for kids and its not a food,” I stated calmly.

Brently stops smiling. His eyes grow bigger and he pouts his lips. “B-b-but Jeydon always buys me Starbucks,” He replied sadly.

“Well he isn’t supposed to be giving you Starbucks its bad for you,” I tried to explained to him. Brently drops to the floor and begins to cry. I stand there watching him throw a mega-fit. What was I suppose to do? I wasn’t going to feed him Starbucks. I hear the door open, Mitchi runs towards me.

“Brently get up now!” She screamed to him. In a instandt Brently was in his feet staring at Mitchi timidly. “Why are you throwing a fit?” She questioned him.

Brently twisted his mouth. He didn’t say anything, He walks towards me hiding behind me. I stare at her angrily. She knew about Brently and she didn’t tell me.

Mitchi gulps. “I- Okay fine I cant explain,” She sighed.

“You knew. Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked her, hurt filling hurt my voice.

Mitchi sighed. “It wasn’t my bussiness telling you,” Why doesn’t anyone around here want me to know anything? Do they think ill go back to my old ways? Im tired of everyone keeping stuff away from me.

“His the reason why he left me huh?” I asked camly. Mitchi shakes her head in disagreement. “Aldabella everything happened so fast. One minute Jeydon had cancer the next he was going to be a father,”

Before I could go off on her. Alijah and Jeydon burst in the living room. My eyes filled with tears as last nights memories came back to me. “Jeydon!” Brently screams running towards him. Jeydon smiles at him carrying him in his arms.

“Sorry I wasn’t there to pick you up. I got caught up with some stuff,” He told him.

Alijah pulls me into the hallway. Before he could even speak I interrupted him. “I’m done with the excuses,” I whispered at him.

“I didn’t know about this Aldabella. I swear,” He responded quickly. I roll my eyes. Jeydon and him were cool with each other before all of this happen. Im sure he knew it. Im sure everyone knows about it except me.

“Bullshit,”

Jeydon walks in the hallway. Alijah glances at me before walking away. Jeydon stares at me biting his pink soft lips. “Are you going to let me explain?” He questioned me.

I glanced at the ceiling trying to fight the tears. “Are you going to lie to me again?” I asked him. Jeydon sighs. “No more lies I promise,”

“Jeydon, I don’t want to hear it honestly,” I whisper to him. Jeydon picks up my head with his hand.

“I know I screwed up. Ill admit it. But don’t hate me anymore,” He cried to me. I push his hand away.