Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Thirty-Three

“Where the fuck do you have him?” I spat through my phone. She chuckled making goose bumps form down my spine.

“Took you long enough to figure it out,” Krissy responded. I growl at her as anger fled through my veins. How could I had been such an idiot? Out of all the people I had in mind not once did she cross my mind!

“Where in the hell do you have him?” I shouted at her. Mitchi and the police officers stared at me as my face changed colors.

“I don’t know. Think baby girl, your smart enough,” She chuckled. I heard the click sound on the other side. I scream throwing the phone across the room. When I find Krissy I wasn’t just going to beat the living hell out of her I was going to kill her!

Mitchi truns me around trying to calm me down. “What happen? Who has him?” She questioned.

My lip began doing the regular twitching movement. “Krissy..” I spat out. Her name tasted like shit in my mouth.

“Krissy? Who is Krissy?” Gil asked me.

“Jeydon’s ex-girlfriend. Current Girlfriend? I don’t even know,” I told him.

“We can track her phone if you call her again,” Tony informed.

Mitchi handed me my phone and I dialed Krissy back. She picked up the phone before she could answer I could hear Jeydon vomiting in the back. I was trying to fight with myself not to go crazy. I had to think about Jeydon right now.

“She calls again! How can I help you today baby?” She said, I could feel that evil smile of hers. Right about now I was regretting now smashing her face with the bat.

“Let’s not play this game,” I told her keeping my cool. “If you want to hurt me find a different way,” I begged her.

“NO! Then that would ruin the fun!” Krissy mocked me.

I stared at Mitchi and she indicated me to keep talking to her. I took a deep breathe before I spoke to her. “Listen to me Krissy. Your not going to hurt just me but yourself,” I informed her.

“How?”

“Jeydon, his dying! All this wont matter if he dies!” I shouted to her.

She stayed quiet for a moment. I suppose to process my statement. I hear her groan softly. “You know you should really hurry up! His dying. Yup, its pretty amazing,” She laughed.

“You..You..Your going to die bitch,” I screamed throwing the phone on the floor. Alijah ran up to me holding me tight. He didn’t need to even speak to me and I knew what he was telling me. I took in a deep breathe but it was no use. This wasn’t a game. How could someone see the guy they love die and still have the nerve to say it’s quite amusing?

“Your not going to win with her acting like this,” Alijah said calmly.

“I’m not going to win at all,” I shot back. He sighs.

“What do you want to do?” He questioned me.

I stared at the policemen who were working quickly to find the location. This was a crazy idea but I was sure it was going to work.

Jeydon:

Aldabella voice came out harsh. I couldn’t help but to laugh softly to myself. Only if Krissy new that she picked the wrong person to mess with. When Aldabella meant something she actually meant it.

Krissy walks up to me staring at me with Pity. “If you would’ve stayed with me, this wouldn’t be happening. We would’ve been in prom dancing,” She spat at me.