Lets Break Each Others Heart-Chapter-Seventeen

I swung my eyes open and when I tried to take a deep breathe. I felt my throat tighten. My heart began beating rapidly. I could still feel the cold gun on my head.

Alijah jumps up and rushes towards me. "Calm down! Just breathe!" He soothed. I took deep breathes as Alijah rubbed my back.

"Your going to be okay just breathe," Slowly my throat felt free and I could breathe. I felt like life has just swept back inside my body.

Alijah wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight. "I thought you wouldn't wake up," He whispered in my ear.

I stared at him blankly. So all these months that had past were just a dream? A painful dream.

"How long have I been asleep?" I questioned him.

"About two weeks" He responded. My eyes literally popped out of my eye-sockets. Two weeks? I've been asleep for two weeks? It felt like forever.

My face dropped as Jeydon crawled into my mind. Oh god, Jeydon! I tried to jump off the bed but Alijah held me back.

"He's alive! His okay!" He quickly told me as he tried to settle me down.

He died. Sandra faced showed it, she was crying. I asked her if Jeydon was okay but she just hugged me!

"Don't lie to me!" I cried, as the funeral came to my mind. I felt my throat tightening again. I grabbed Alijah by the collar and pulled him towards me.

"Don't lie to me" I whispered as my eyes became watery.

Alijah grabbed my arms and dropped them to my sides. "You need to calm down! Do you know what happened to you?" He questioned me anger filling his voice.

"No" I timidly said. I felt like a five year old when Alijah screamed at me. He seemed like he was ready to kill me.

"You-" Doctor Smith entered the room looking upset. She dismissed Alijah and stared at me angrily.

"How many times do we have to go through this Aldabella?" She questioned me.

I stared at her oddly. What was she talking about?

" What?"

She rubbed her temples. "You haven't taken you medication in the last six months! You been in stress, and to top it all off you been drinking!" She screamed. I gulped, I knew what she was talking about.

When I turned five I began having heart problems. I was forced to take these disgusting pills that made me feel sick half of the time. But when I didn't take them I would begin to get cardiac arrests.

"I been going through so much I forgot to take them," I stuttered. Dr. Smith shook her head in disappointment.