Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Looking up from my position, I see my Rylen looking at me with confusion overflowing in his eyes. I quickly stand up, before running down to the bathroom, to check if my features are back to normal.

“Violet!” I hear two identical voices call from behind me. I ignore them both, locking the door behind me. I turn around to see my normal self in the mirror. Sighing, I sit on the cold tiled floor, as I think over what I just did. I killed Cherish Cameron. I cut her wrist, and her leg, and her throat. Oh man, I’m so dead. Deader than dead. Oh god, what about Alice and Tyler? I forgot about them!

“Violet, open up!” Rylen yells from behind the door, before banging on it. I slowly get up before unlocking the door. It smashes open and Rylen walks in.

“Vio, what’s wrong?” He asks, seeing the tears streaming down my cheeks.

“I-I killed her, Ryl…I killed Cherish…” I stumble over my words. He pulls me into his chest, obviously trying to soothe me. I continue crying, while he runs his fingers through my hair.

“You’ll be alright. I promise.” Rylen whispers into my ear. I shake my head, knowing that he won’t always be around. Getting out of his hug, I turn around and walk away from him, to the front door.

“My older self isn’t back yet.” I call to Rylen, hoping he knows who I mean. I watch as Rylen walks over to me, and holds my freezing cold hand. He whispers;

“She’s here.” Two seconds before our older selves appear in front of us, hand in hand, smiling. I roll my eyes at them, knowing they’ve got something planned.

“What are you planning?” I ask them.

You’re not going to know…until it’s time.” Rylen’s older self smiles at me. I growl at him, before stalking off to my room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is really short, I only just realized that i have to upload on this story (And hydra, as I havent done anything else on TIRO) but theres another two uploads afterwards!