Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I get back to my apartment, to see a message from R.

‘C. Is part of enemy crew. Reply ASAP!’ I automatically reply;

‘Know C.Is part of STA.’ I instantly press send, and ten seconds later, another message comes up.

‘Hey, Vio. Present on your bed. Love, Ryl.’ I smile, happy that my boyfriend/boss left me something. I practically run to my room, to see a box on top of my bed. I snatch the note from off the top. My smile widens as I read it.

‘Vio, COFFEE BREAK! Wear what’s in the box. No disguises. See you soon, Ryl.’ I throw the card to the side, to lift the lid off of the box. I gasp as I realise what it is. A necklace with a dagger that has dark violet flowers flowing up the sharpest side. I automatically put the necklace on. I rush to get changed into my black with white flowers hoodie and dark blue jeans. Well, the weatherman did say it would be cold today. I race down to my car, really happy. Then, I hear that voice again, whispering to me.

Not long now.

I literally jump out of my car at the sight of Rylen.

“Ryl! You need to lay off the mission!” I whine, while he walks towards me and my red Ford Territory Ghia.

“Sorry. You can have a holiday after this mission.” Rylen whispers in my ear as I take the keys out of my car. I lock my car, and instantly, Rylen pulls me into a tight hug. I tilt my head up, just to look into his perfect emerald eyes. He notices my stare, and does the same thing back to me. All of a sudden, Rylen tenses up.

“Vio, let’s go into the coffee shop. I have a strange feeling.” Rylen releases me from the hug, and we walk into the coffee shop together.