The boy named Logan

Chapter 2

As I slowly got out of the taxi I was really apprehensive about the street that I was now going to be living on. But I got a very pleasant surprise.

I'm not going to lie; we are not short of money. Scratch that. We are rich. But we don't spend what we do not need to spend. So if you did not know me well you would not think that I had all this money. The reason we had this money was because my parents were very good lawyers that all the top class people would go to and in my dad's will he left a lot of money. And he also left me a lot to. So much that I would not need to think about getting a job in the next thew years. But that does not mean I am not going to.

So this meant that the house that my mum had bought us was plenty big enough for just two people. And the rest of the houses on my street were let's just say, Bigger than any normal sized house.

As I slowly started to walk up our drive way I noticed the garden that was at the front of the house. It was a perfect green for a garden and was blooming with flowers. As I got to the porch of the house I saw that the front door was bright yellow and the door had a knocker that looked like a lion roaring. As I slowly opened the front door I was greeted by a big staircase that wounded round. The hall way went off into other hallways and rooms. As I walked towards what looked like could be the kitchen I saw that it was very big and modern and had all the fancy gadgets. I then went back to the hall and made my way up the big staircase. As I got to the top I saw that there was a room leading into the master bedroom and then two halls leading to other different rooms. All the rooms in the house had their own bathroom so there were no individual bathrooms.

'Mum which bedroom is going to be mine' I shouted down the stairs hoping my mum was near enough to hear me.

'I don't mind hunnie but the master bedroom you see as soon as you walk up the stairs is going to be mine. You can pick any other one though. There is 3 for you to pick from'. My mum answered back.

Why did we need a house with so many bedrooms? There are only two of us, how much space do we need.

As I entered the first bedroom I saw that it was a good size. But when I walked into the bathroom it only had a bath and no shower. This is something that I have always hated. Why would someone want to bath in their own filth? Not saying I never have a bath. I do love them sometimes. They calm me when I'm stressed. But I would much rather have a shower.

So I walked past my mum's room down the corridor a little bit to look at the second room. And when I walked in I saw the room was not big enough for all my stuff.

And I sighed and walked out and I prayed to God that the next room was going to be the one. And of course the last room I walked into was going to be the perfect room for me. I realised that it was at the other end of the house so when I played my music loud (which is one of my favourite things to do because I can't go long without listening to my music) would not annoy my mum like it did a lot in my last home. As I closed the door behind me I slowly walked in taking in the surroundings of my new room. It was big, very big. But not as big as my mums. I saw that my new window had a window seat which was great because I have always wanted one of them. I walked towards my bathroom door and opened it hoping it had what I wanted.

YES. Bath and a shower. This was the perfect room. I went back into my room and went to sit on the window seat. I'm so glad I can do that. I pulled out my IPod a put my play list on shuffle and put in my earphones in my ears. As I looked round my room from my new perch I took note how it was a disgusting dark red. So tomorrow I would go to the nearby store to buy wall paint. And I needed to by some cushions for this window seat.

I looked out my window and saw the only bad thing about my new room. I was looking right into someone else's room.

I know I should not of but seriously what kind of person does not look into someone else's room when they have the opportunity to do so. Don't judge me.

So I looked in and saw that this room has to belong to a teenage boy. It was a light shade of blue with posters and pictures covering the walls. There was a desk in the corner with a Mac computer on it and school books surrounding it. The king sized bed was unmade and there were cloths covering the floor.

As I was still looking in the room's door slammed open. A boy about my age walked in and slammed the door behind him. He looked like he was about to burst into tears. As I got a closer look at him I saw that he was gorgeous. He had dark blond hair that was messy but styled. (Does that even make sense). His eyes were either blue or green. It was hard to tell from this distance and he was tanned. He was wearing chinos that were a dark blue and he just had socks on. He also wore a white V neck T-shirt. Did I say yet that he was breath-taking?

When I realised that I was staring and I did not think my window was black out I looked away and then slowly looked back. As I looked at him I saw that he was glaring at me through his window. I quickly jumped up and ran down stairs to help my mum unpack.