How Great...

Chapter 10

When I walked into form the next day with Charlie I could very easily of come across as a zombie. I was really surprised that no one ran away screaming when I walked into a room.

When I had gotten home after being 'kidnapped' by Logan I was extremely tiered. But I had too much on my mid to be able to sleep. So I just laid in my bed thinking about everything that had happened that day.

'Clara, earth to Clara' I quickly opened my eyes to find Charlie snapping her fingers in front of my face. 'You have been acting weird all morning, is everything okay''

'Yeah I'm fine, just couldn't sleep last night'

'Well that sucks'

'Hey baby blue' Alex said as I sat down at our table.

'Hey Alex' I said while rolling my eyes at him.

I had been getting comments like that all day. And when I walked down the corridors people would whisper and stare at me. But I did not care. I was happy with my new look, and as I have said a million times. I don't care anymore what people say about me!

Talking of people that like to say stuff about me, I have not seen Logan yet today. Kind of like he is trying to avoid me. This morning his curtains were closed so I could not see him and I did not see him marching around school before form like I did yesterday.

I slowly looked over at his table to see if he was actually at school today.

And then my eye's came in contact with his. He was already staring. And it was so hard to break the contact. It was so intense and it was like neither one of us could look away from the other person. We were the only people in the room.

'Seriously Clara you need to go to bed or something. You are completely out of it today' Charlie said braking me from my trance.

I looked around my table and saw everyone staring at me.

'Were you staring at Logan Clara’? Freddie said looking at me with the look of being confused across his whole face. 'Because you don't need to worry about him being mean to you anymore. We have your back and he will not say or do anything again because he will have us to deal with us'.

'Not it's not that. I'm worried about him being nice'

'What' everyone asked in unison.

'Doesn't matter.'

***

It was biology. The last lesson of the day today. And it was only my second day here but I could already tell that Mr Fall would be late to all the lessons.

As he finally walked into the class finally quietened down leaving an awkward silence as Mr Fall cleaned the board and got his files ready.

The door to the class room flew open and none other than Logan came walking in with a giant smirk plastered across his face.

He disgusted me.

'Can I help you' Mr Fall asked Logan with a hint of irritation in his voice.

'I have been told that I have been moved to this class because my other teacher kicked me out of his lessons' And unbelievably Logan said this looking around the room like someone was going to jump up from the seat and give him a round of applause for being such a frikken douche bag.

'How wonderful. Well I guess you will have to take the only free seat. This is next to Miss Wilkins’. Mr Fall said, looking like at any minute he could easily slam his head against a brick wall.

Damn

Of course, the only free seat would be next to me of all people. And this meant that he would be my new lab partner since I was the only person in the class who did not have a lab partner.

Could this day get any better?

Logan turned to face me and when his eyes made contact with mine he pulled the biggest grin his face would allow.

He sauntered his way over to my desk and he sat down in the empty seat. The class room was so quiet while people watched my life crash before me.

I turned around and looked at Jenny who looked more shocked than me. If that were even possible.

'Help' I mouthed to her.

But all the response I got was Mr Fall clearing his throat to get the attention of the class of us and back to him.

'Looks like we are going to be together a lot more now' Logan mused at me.

I then did something that made the hole class room give their attention back to me.

I slammed my head against the table.