New Room, And Hopefully New Me

Chapter 4 

After I drunk my cold hot chocolate which I think would have tasted actually good if it didn’t taste like it had just come out of a fridge I went up to the counter to pay for it. 

The girl at the counter was very pretty and she looked really sweet. Her blonde hair was swept up into a messy bun and she was wearing mascara on her blue eyes. She was also wearing very red lipstick. Her work uniform was pristine with her white work top and black skinny jeans and black ballet flats. She looked up at me with the biggest smile like we had known each other for years.

'Hey, how may I help'? 

'Hey erm, I just had a hot chocolate and I would like to pay' I replied quietly.

'Sure thing that will be two pounds fifty. I have not seen you around here before. You knew to this city'?

'Erm' Clara seriously stop saying erm all the frikken time. 'Yeah I just moved here yesterday. I live about a five minute walk from here' I handed her my money wanting to just get out of here before I see Logan again and he glares at me for the millionth time. That is all he has been doing while I drank my 'cold chocolate'.

'Oh cool. So you will be going to my school Rose Meadow High School' Does every place in this country have such a chessy name? 

'Yeah starting tomorrow' I said as I took my change from her. Geez I just wanted to pay and go! 

'Oh good, OMG I have such a good idea'. Does she screech at everything? 'You should meet me here at seven thirty tomorrow morning so I can drive you there and you don’t have to start a new school on your own. It's like fate you came here' 

That was the best thing that I heard all day. I was so freaking out about school and maybe if I had a friend already I would find it so much easier.

'Yeah sure, that sounds great' 

'Goodieee, so I will see you tomorrow' She said happily. She was a lot to take. 

'Okay so ceya tomorrow' I said trying to get out of here as soon as possible. 

 ***

As I got home it was about eleven in the morning so I thought it would be a good idea to stat painting in hope that I would be done by tonight. 

I went upstairs to my room and decided to change out of these clothes. I found one of the boxes and found my black sweatpants and a light pink vest top. I tied my hair up and rapped a fabric headband around my head to keep back stray hairs out of my face. And you guessed it, the headband was burgundy. 

I then started the mission to find my docking station so I could at least listen to music while painting. I found it at the bottom of my box of crap and plugged it into the closet plug. 

I turned my playlist onto shuffle. Opened the paint. And started to paint my room. 

As I had done a third of one wall my favourite song came on and  I started to dance around my empty room. Accidently flying paint around so I practically was covering myself.

*** 

Logan 

I normally love work, but that stupid girl who likes to stare at me through my window came in. It's like from the moment she moved into this place she is following me. I know I sound like I am over reacting but she just pisses me off. I don’t know why I hate her but I do. 

As I walked home I wish I could be doing anything else. Home was the last place I wanted to be. After my brother left yesterday to live in London I hate just living with my parents and not having anyone to talk to. Yeah I had loads of friends and loads of people who wanted to be my friend but I would never be as close to any of them as I was with my brother and now he is gone. That was why my new stupid next door neighbour saw my crying yesterday.