Wendy run away with me

We had spent four days preparing for the wedding before we headed to Florida. We woke up early in the morning and pilled into our designated cars. Jack, myself, Alex and Tay were in Alex's car. Rian and Cassadee were in Rian's car. Zack and Ben were in the van with all of the wedding stuff. May was going to be flying down because she couldn't get off of work the same day we were all leaving. The rest of our friends who were coming were coming three days before the wedding. So we had a week to get settled in and start finishing the final touches on everything.

"We should go to disney for a day" Alex suggested at one of our stops. We were all standing out of the cars talking while the guys pumped gas in the cars. 

"I agree" Jack said. "Plus ef and I need to make reservations and shit for our honeymoon"

"I keep forgetting that" I said realizing it. 

"Well you wont forget about it when we're alone in our room watching movies" Jack said making Alex groan.

"Seriously, dude we talked about this. I know what watching movies means between the two of you and I dont need to know what you two will be doing while you're on your honeymoon" He said making me laugh. 

"Oh just shut up you big baby" Jack said punching Alex's arm gently.

"Fuck you" Alex mumbled and we all laughed. 

"So we have about five more hours till we get close to florida then another three hours until we get to Orlando. It takes about 2 hours to get to Sarasota from there so it could work" Ben said changing the subject. We turned around to see him with a map spread out on the hood of Alex's car. 

"So we get to Orlando today and spend the night at a hotel wake up the next morning go to disney and Jack and I will go to one of the resorts after we leave the park and then we go back to the hotel and then head to sarasota the next morning" I said suggesting a plan. Everyone agreed that the plan would work. 

"Well lets get going so we can get there as soon as possible" Zack said taking Ben's hand and leading him back to the van. 

"God they seem so fucking happy" Cass said smiling 

"They really are happy" I answered. 

"Well lets get going guys" Alex said taking Tay's hand. "Text us if anyone needs to stop and we'll stop with you so we don't lose anyone" 

"Sounds like a plan"Rian said 

"Alright lets go" We all got into our designated cars.

Jack and I got into the backseat and Alex and Tay got in the front seats. Alex turned on the radio and we all started jamming out. This trip was the first time in about a week that I had been able to hang out with Jack. He had been out and about the week before. He refused to tell me where he was going. Being by his side right now was making things seem so real and make things seem so much easier.

"Hey babe?" He whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Whats up Jack?" I asked him.

"What are you thinking about? You're zoning out" 

"I'm thinking about how happy I feel right now and how real this all feels" I answered. He smiled and kissed my nose. 

"I'm glad you're happy baby" he put his arm around my shoulder and took my hand in his free hand. Our fingers tangled together and he rubbed his thumb over my hand. "I love you baby" He whispered before Alex tried to get his attention. 

"Hey so wanna work on the playlist considering we haven't really dealt with that yet" Alex said.

"Well I'll be walking down to I swear this time I mean it" I put in "We're going to need a song for the girls to walk in to. then the rest for the reception. Also what ever songs you guys are going to play"