Merry christmas kiss my ass

Chapter 10

Tay and I spent three hours talking about this wedding. It was making me want to get married like right now. We were going to be holding off on the wedding dress and the bridal gowns til I make a final decision on the colors I want. But i did decide that I wanted white roses as my bouquet. They were my favorite flower and I had to have them in my wedding.

"I think it's time we go talk to the guys about this" I said getting up off of my bed. Tay nodded in agreement.

When we both got out side the guys were just lighting the fire. People had already shown up early to help them. Jordan and Cameron from WATIC were helping Zack bring some coolers closer to the fire while mike and rob were helping Jack and Alex with the fire. Rian was standing over to the side and was on the phone with someone.

"Hey guys!" Jordan yelled as we walked closer. Jack looked up and smiled before running over to me. He picked me up in his arms and spun me around in a circle making me giggle. When he put me down he kept his arms around my waist and kissed me deeply.

"I guess someone missed me" I said laughing. He just smiled and kissed me again.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too Jacky" I whispered back.

"So how's the wedding planning going?" he said laughing.

"It's coming along great actually" I said "We actually picked out the wedding party"

"Oh really?" he raised his eye brows "who's in it?"

"Well the guys of course if that's alright with you" I said and he smiled "Then Tay Cass and May"

"That sound like a good bridal party" he said "Who's your maid of honor?"

"Who do you think?" I said giving him a look saying you should know this

"Zack?" I just laughed at him

"Tay babe it's Tay" he laughed with me.

"I knew that"

"Sure you did" I turned out of his arms and walked over to the fire. "Hey guys!" I said to the rest of WATIC

"Hey Effie good to see you" Jordan said hugging me.

"Yeah we missed you so much" mike said

"Glad to hear that" I smiled hugging him.

"Now Tay will finally shut up about being left alone with a bunch of guys" Rob said. Tay slapped his shoulder

"It's not my fault that you guys don't have girlfriends I can hang out with to quiet my complaining" she said making me laugh.

"Well I'm home now. There's nothing to worry about" I said hugging Cameron and Tay before sitting down next to Jack. "So who else is coming?" I asked

"Um I'm pretty sure Derek is going to be coming and and then Ben said he's coming" Rian said. I couldn't help but notice that Zack blushed a bit when Rian said Bens name. Ben was our friend from high school and also the guy that got Zack involved with All Time Low in the beginning. I thought it was kind of strange that Zack blushed though. 'Maybe later I'll pull him aside and ask him' i thought to my self.

"Sounds good" I said smiling. Jack handed me a bottle of beer and I took it but didn't drink out of it right away. He gave me a confused look.

"You okay babe?" he whispered so no one would pay attention to us.

"Yeah" I whispered back "It's just I haven't had a drink in a long time" he still looked confused "I don't want to go over board because of it you know?" he nodded finally understanding. He took my left hand in his and started to play with the ring around my finger.

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen Ef" he whispered. "I don't want you to go over board either but I do want you to have fun and celebrate. If drinking makes you feel like it'll make things worse then don't" I smiled weakly.

"Make sure I don't get drunk and pass out okay babe?" he smiled and nodded.

"Will do future wife" he said and kissed me.

"Woah did I hear future wife come out of Jack Barakats mouth?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned to find Ben standing on the porch.

"Yes you did my friend" Jack said "I asked Effie to marry me and she said yes" I looked down to hide the fact that I was smiling so much.

"Congrats man!" Ben said high-fiving Jack and giving me a hug. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zack staring at his beer in his hands.

"Excuse me you two" I said and walked over to Zack. He looked up at me when I was in front of him. "Can I talk to you alone for a second?" he nodded and followed me into the house. I walked into the kitchen so people wouldn't see us or hear us.

"What's up Ef?" he asked taking a drink from his beer.

"I just wanted to know if you were okay" I said. He looked down and put of this fake ass smile.

"I'm fine Ef don't worry about me" he said before chugging the rest of his beer.

"No you're not sweetie" I said taking the bottle from him and putting it in the sink. "What's going on? I saw the way you blushed when Rian mentioned Ben's name" he looked scared shitless.

"Um I don't really know how to tell you this right now Ef" he whispered running his hand though his hair.

"Zack no matter what I'm always here for you and I'm not going to judge or anything I swear on Jacks life" he still looked nervous but he took a deep breath and looked me in the eye.

"I'm bisexual"

Okay so here you go guys. If you don't think Zack being bi is okay too bad because he's perfect no matter what so there!

Also merry Christmas guys!!!

Please comment and vote

Love you all

Rebecca <3