Ch 20: Days

Tomica pov:

It was 7:00 p.m and it was already getting dark, Eric and his children left so now It was just Tupac and I
walking back home. All you can hear was crickets and the trees moving their leaves around. It was getting cold so I crossed my arms.

"You cold?" Tupac asked.

I looked up at him with a uncomfortable smile "no I'm okay"

"I known you ever since we were in daycare girl! I know that smile you make when you cold as fuck"

I chuckled "well yeah, I guess I'm cold"

He started to put his sweater around me "what about you Pac? Aren't you cold?"

"Nah, don't be stressing" he put his hands in his pockets and kept walking.

We got to Carla's house, the place I'll be staying until I graduate from high school. He walked me to the front door.

"Thanks for walking me home" I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"A nigga gotta be a gentleman when it comes to ladies"

"Well goodbye Tupac" I said while chuckling before he can turn around and walk home.

I opened the the front door and took my sneakers off in living room. Carla and her mother were already sleeping since all the lights were off. I walked up the stairs to the guest bedroom where I'll be sleeping and started putting on my pjs.

Ring!!!! Ring!!! The phone started to ring from downstairs so I quickly rushed down so it won't end up waking up the rest of the people.

I grabbed the phone and put it near my ear "hello, who's this?"

"It's E" my heart ended up pounding once I heard his sweet voice. "Hey babe, why are you calling me so late?"

"Cause I been missing you and your sweet ass lips" he said. I started wrapping my finger around the phone cord "I miss your lips as well baby, but don't worry cause I'll come over tomorrow"

"Ight, I love you girl" he said.

My heart pounded even more from him saying those three words I love you. "I love you too E" I said as I had a soft smile on my face.

I hung up the phone then I walked back upstairs and into the bedroom to sleep.

Next Day:

I woke up just like all the other days and quickly took a shower. Carla barged into the bathroom while I wrapped the towel around my body.

"GUESS WHAT GIRLLL!!" Carla said with a big ass smile on her face. I looked at her so she can tell me. "REN AND I ARE GOING OUT!!!" She said while she jumped around.

I was happy that she's going out with one of Eric's homies "Damn girllll I'm really happy for you!!!!" We both ended up jumping around.

"Thanks girl, but anyways where you going on a Saturday morning?" She asked with her hand on her hip.

"Uh nowhere special..." I walked out the bathroom and into the bedroom but Carla kept following me. "Please tell me!! She begged and pulled me by the arm.

"Fine, I'm going over to Eric's house" I said.

"Mmmm I see y'all getting freaky and shit" I ended up throwing my pillow at her. "It's not like that and earthier way I'm not trying to have sex with him and realize that I'm pregnant in a few weeks"

"I have you heard of condom?" She asked while chuckling as she sat on top of my bed.

"Hell yeah I know, but even if he did use a condom I'm still not doing that"

"Ight then, tell me what happened when you come back" she walked out the room. I started putting on my clothes and headed out the door.

Eazy E:

I was reading all the fan mail while I was smoking a blunt. I never knew something this big can happen to me, making money and having fans who support me in shit. There was a knock on the door so I opened it and it was T fine ass standing there.

"Hey baby!!" She quickly hugged me tight and I hugged her tight as well holding on to her ass. I then started kissing on her neck making her moan a little until she saw all the mail on my table.

"Damn why is there so many mail on your table?" she asked.

"It's all the mail my fans been giving me"

She turned to me and hugged me once again "I'm so happy for you baby!! I wanna read one of them!" She walked over to the table and sat down to read one letter.

"Dear Eazy-E,
I wish to meet you one day because I'm a big fan of you and your music. I really want you to climb on top of me and put your big long Jr inside me as well---"

"What the fuck is this Eric!?" I grabbed it from her hand and started reading it. I ended up laughing as I read even more of it until she grabbed it from my hand.

T laughed as well as she read more of it, but then she ripped it up and threw it away. "Your fans are quite different from what I expected" she chuckled.

"Come on to daddy's lap baby" I said.

She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around me.