Ch 16: Concert part 1

Eazy E pov:

Everything was going great for N.W.A in 1987. We're about to drop our new album "Straight outta Compton" next year and we now have a manager. We started to get ready backstage of our first concert.

"Okay y'all, we gotta get this crowd hype so don't mess this shit up" I said as I pace around the backstage room.

It was the big day where we had to perform our first gig and I'm pissed right now from all this stress and me having to know if everyone is not fucking up the program.

"The fuck you mean don't mess this shit up? Did you see me perform before?" Cube asked me as he sat on the couch next to Ren and Dre.

"I don't give two shits nigga, I just want y'all to look alright" I kept pacing around until Yella walked in the room with a yellow shirt.

"The fuck nigga!?" Dre said to Yella.

"In order to be in a group you need to look the part. Can I ask you why the fuck you wearing a yellow shirt when I told your dumb ass to wear all black!?!?" I snapped at Yella.

"That's the only shirt I had that was clean!"

"You lucky that I had an extra black shirt" Ren said as he throws Yella a black shirt and a black SnapBack to put on.

The door opened up, it was Dre's friend name Suge. He was a big guy and was always tuff around people. Suge walked in and dapped me and the others.

"Yo good luck. The crowd is wild out there and them hotties are calling y'all names" Suge said.

"Thanks my nigga" Dre said as he daps him again.

The door opened up again, it was Tomica and her friend Carla. I couldn't stop staring Tomica in that black tight short dress she had on.

"Hey babe" she said then pecked me on the lips.

Carla was wearing black tights and a white shirt with Black heels. She didn't move a muscle but stayed there with her arms folded.

"Why the fuck is he here?!!" Carla said as she stared at Suge.

"I should be asking your bitch ass that question!" Suge said.

Carla started to take her earrings off "You don't know what the fuck I'm capable of nigga!!"

Tomica, Ren, and I started to pull her back "how y'all know each other?" Yella asked.

"She's my ex" Suge said.

It got quite for a second until Dre told us why this nigga Suge was here in the first place. "Suge is gonna be our bodyguard"

"Why the fuck do we need a bodyguard?!" I snapped at Dre.

Suge started talking "you never know when you gonna need it"

"True" I said before Jerry walked in the room to tell us we're ready to get on stage.

The homies walked right past me and walked out the door. Carla walked past me and Tomica with a smirk on her face then she also walked out the door. It was just me and Tomica in the room, I got closer to her and kissed her lips while my hands were holding on to her ass.

"Good luck E" she said as she lets go of my lips.

"Thanks girl" I kissed her once again until Cube walked back in the room "save that shit for another time. We got a show to do my nigga!"

I quickly hugged Tomica then rushed out the door.

Tomica pov:

Carla and I were watching them from backstage, my legs were shaking because I couldn't wait to hear my baby rap. They started the song gangster, gangster which will be in their album next year.

The crowd started to scream once Dre started the beat and Cube ran on stage getting ready to rap. Eric walked on stage making all the girls scream his name.

Cube started to rap while he jumped around on stage.

Here's a little somethin' bout a nigga like me
Never shoulda been let out the penitentiary
Ice Cube would like ta say
That I'm a crazy mothafucka from around the way
Since I was a youth, I smoked weed out
Now I'm the mutha fucka that ya read about
Takin' a life or two that's what the hell I do
You don't like how I'm livin well fuck you!
This is a gang, and I'm in it
My man Dre'll fuck you up in a minute
With a right left, right left you toothless
And then you say goddamnt they ruthless!
Everwhere we go they say [damn!]
N W A's fuckin' up tha program
And then you realize we don't care
We don't just say no, we to busy sayin' yeah!
About drinkin' straight out the eight bottle
Do I look like a mutha fuckin role model?

Dre started his dope beat solo making the crowd jump around as well. I couldn't stop screaming in Carla's ear.

"Girl stop screaming so damn loud" Carla said.

"I'm sorry!!! I'm just happy!!! I started dancing.

After Dre was done with his solo, Eric started rapping.

Well I'm Eazy E the one they're talkin about
Nigga tried to roll the dice and just crapped out
Police tried to roll, so it's time to go
I creeped away real slow and jumped in the six-fo'
Wit the "Diamond in the back, sun-roof top"
Diggin the scene with the gangsta lean
Cause I'm the E, I don't slang or bang
I just smoke motherfuckers like it ain't no thang

I started jumping like crazy once bae started to rap. Carla was jumping with me as well. The crowd was happy and were screaming "EAZY E"

Thanks ❤️❤️❤️ i'm making part 11 for you lovely readers.