Ch 3- Homeboys

Eazy's pov

I couldn't stop thinking about Tomica that night. I was watching Miami Vice while I waited for her to call me up. The phone started to ring so I rushed to go get it.

"Tomica?!" I said anxiously.

"No nigga it's Ren!"

"Why the hell you calling me at this time?!" I snapped at him.

"Calm the fuck down and let me speak. The homeboys and I are going to see Cube perform tonight. You coming?" Ren asked.

"Ight I'll be there at 6"

I wish Tomica was the one calling me but I guess she'll call me tomorrow. Let me get my ass to bed.

Next day
Tomica pov

I woke up on Carla's couch. It was a bright sunny morning and there was birds singing. I got off the couch slowly then started to rub my eyes. The living room phone was ringing so I decided to answer it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Tomica you better get your ass back home! I didn't tell you to run off to your friend's house like a little pussy!!" My brother's voice yelling at me.

"Leave me alone! I'm tired of you hitting me!" I screamed into the phone then hanged up on him.

Jamal must be dumb trying to call my friend's phone to see where I was and on top of that he thinks I was coming back home. I walked into the kitchen to make eggs while Carla was still asleep.

I reached to get the pan and noticed that my arm still had Eric's phone number on it. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I looked down at my arm then glanced at the phone on the kitchen wall. I walked towards the phone and dialed his number. I had to wait for him to answer until I heard his raspy voice.

"Who's this?" He said with his tired voice.

"It's Tomica"

"What up ma!?" He seemed excited once He found out it was me.

"I just woke up and decided to call you" I said leaning on the wall while twirling the telephone cord.

"Mmm, so you were thinking of me?" he said while chuckling.

"Just a little bit" I ended up giggling after.

"Tomica, I wanted to ask you if you wanna hang at this night club at 6. Me and my homeboys are gonna see our nigga perform there"

"Sure that seems dope" I said while I hide my excitement in me.

"Ight I'll pick you up at 5:45" he said then hanged up.

I put the phone back on the wall and ran upstairs to Carla's bedroom. I slowly opened her door so I won't make any noise while she sleeps. I opened her closet and tried picking out what I was gonna ware for this "date"

There was a cute black tank dress and black heels to match it. I took my hair out and curled it and put Carla's makeup on. I couldn't go home and get my clothes or makeup since I'm scared that Jamal might beat the shit out of me.

"Why are you in my closet?" Carla said while she tries to get out of bed.

"I'm going out somewhere and I already told you that I can't go back home" I said while I put Carla's earring on me.

"Ohhh I know your going on a date with that boy!!" She said as she jumps around.

"We just hanging out at this club. No big deal" It actually was a big deal since I was trying to look my best.

"Well if it's not a big deal then can I come with y'all?" She asked.

"Sure, but don't take to long because he's coming to pick us up" I said before she walked in the bathroom to take a shower.

Eazy's pov

Ren and I was in the car driving over to Tomica's place. The car drive was quite so I told Ren to turn the radio on. Madonna was playing and I can't stand that bitch's music.

"Change the station" I said while I was driving.

"Nah, this is my song!" He said as he dances to it.

"Nigga, I know this ant your type of music. You just trying to piss me off"

Ren was singing along to Material Girl until the song ended. We were finally at her friend's house. I jumped out the car and walked toward the door to ring the bell.

Tomica opened the door looking sexy as hell. I looked up and down at her beautiful body in that nice dress.

"So we're going?" She asked.

"Yeah. My nigga Ren is coming too" we both walked to the car. Her friend walked out the house wearing a red short dress with black heel boots. Her hair was in a high bun leaving strings of hair in her face.

"My friend Carla is coming with us" Tomica said before she jumps into the back seat.

"Hey I'm Carla!" She shook my hand.

"I'm Eric but you can call me Eazy or E"

Once we all got in the car, we drove off.

Sorry for updating late! I'll update tomorrow. Thanks guys!