Ch 9: Spending Time

Tomica pov:

Eric and I were laughing and out of breath from running at the same time. I jumped on Eric's back and he took me to the Mexican restaurant that he promised to bring me. We walked in and sat at a table near the window.

"Eating Mexican food in the morning?" I asked chuckling.

"Well why not?" Eric said as he opens the menu.

"Never mind" I open the menu and I start reading what they got.

The waiter walks up to us with his pen and paper. "Hello I'm Jose and I'll be your waiter for today" he said.

"I'll have 4 supreme tacos and a 40" Eric said still having his eyes on the menu.

"I'll have 2 tacos and a Coke please" I said to the waiter.

"Your food will be ready shortly" he said and walked away from our table.

I started to look around until Eric took out a diamond bracelet and he put it on my wrist. I looked down to see what he was doing and I must say that the bracelet was beautiful.

I looked up at Eric "What is this for?"

"Just a gift" he said as he puts his shades on.

"Thank you, but I can't keep it" I took it off my wrist.

"No take backs. When I say it's yours I mean it girl" Eric said.

"If you think a diamond bracelet is gonna impress me then you talking to the wrong girl" I said as I slide the bracelet over to him.

"I wasn't trying to impress your ungrateful ass but fine then. Damn" Eric said not caring if I didn't want it.

I rolled my eyes and he put the bracelet back in his pocket. The waiter finally came over to give us our meal. It looked delicious and it even tasted delicious.

Eric finally said something to me "You wanna hang at my place after this?"

"Nigga I don't want to since you called me a ungrateful ass" I snapped at him.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that to you" he took my hand and brought it toward his lips to kiss it then he looked up at me with his dark brown eyes.

"I forgive you and sure I'll hang with you at your place" I said as I kiss his lips gently.

Eazy E pov

After the restaurant, Tomica and I were sitting on my couch chilling. Her head was laying on my shoulder while I had my arm around her.

"What you wanna do when you get out of school?"
I asked.

"I wanna be a journalist and have my own talk show like Oprah Winfrey!" She responded.

"You would be a great journalist and I promise you, one day you gonna have your own talk show with millions of people watching you talk about politics and shit like that" I said as I smoke a joint.

"Aww thanks. I want you to be a guest on my show" Tomica said with a big smile on her face.

"Why the fuck am I going on your show? I didn't do shit" I chuckled.

"Ummm, I think you would be a upcoming rapper on my show!" She couldn't stop laughing when I looked at her confused.

"Girl you know I can't rap" I said.

"I don't know, you just look like one to me" she said while chuckling.

I playfully rolled my eyes then smashed my lips onto hers. We had a heated make out session until the phone rang. I couldn't stop kissing her but the damn phone just kept ringing so I got off the couch and walked over to the phone.

"What the fuck you need nigga?!" I said with anger not knowing who was calling me.

"Boy this is your mother on the phone!!" My mama said with anger.

"Sorry mama. Why you calling?" I said calming my voice.

"This woman came over to drop off your children at my house!! All I wanna know is why I always have to take care of your kids when you busy running around the streets and your baby mama always leaving your children at my house so she can do the same shit you doing!!!!?" My mom said yelling.

"Mama I got this under control. I'll pick them up" I said.

"Eric, I just want you to do something better in your life. I love you so much and I don't want to find out you got shot on the streets" my mama said.

"Mmhm I understand mama. I'm coming over to get them" I said then hanged up the phone.

I grabbed my car keys from the table "I gotta pick up my babies at my mama's house and you coming with me" I said to Tomica.

Tomica didn't worry that I had children and that's what I liked about her. She nodded her head and followed me out the door.