Ch 11: Presure

Tomica pov:

Eric dropped me off at school this morning and I couldn't stop thinking about the way he kissed me and the way he wrapped his arms around me. I was standing in front of my locker taking my books out until my good friend Tupac walked up to me.

"Tomica did you do the report?" He said as he leans on the lockers.

"Yeah, seven pages and I only did it in one day!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Girl let me see how you did!" He said sucking his teeth and then grabbed the report out of my hand.

He went through the papers and once he turned the next page there was a 100 circled in green pen.

"Damn girl, you real smart and to top it off, you can sing well" his said with a smirk on his face.

I closed my locker and walked with Tupac to our class "Boy you always complimenting my voice. I an't nothing but a Compton chick" I said.

"Stop bringing your self down, a bunch of singers who lived in the projects turned out to be the biggest things out there!" Tupac said trying to make me feel better.

"Thanks but still, I don't know how the hell I'm gonna put my music out there" I said.

"First thing you gotta do is join the glee club after school" he said.

The bell started to ring "thanks Pac, see you later" I said as I walk into class.

Eazy E pov:

I walked in the recording studio and dapped my niggas Dre, Cube, and Yella. I then sat down on the couch drinking a 40.

"Where the fuck them boys from New York at?" I said to Dre.

"They coming. So y'all remember what the label is going to be called?"

I was thinking then it hit me "Ruthless" I said.

"Yeah let's call that shit Ruthless Records!" Cube said hype as fuck.

"You want it to be called Ruthless?" Yella asked.

"Fuck yeah nigga!" I said.

The boys from New York walked in so we dapped them and got back to work.

"These are my nigga's Yella, Cube, and Eazy so get to the booth and let's make this happen" Dre said as he sat at the soundboard.

Dre started the music and the New York boys didn't start rapping but looked at the lyric sheet confused as fuck. Dre stopped the music to know what was going on.

"Can y'all start doing the song? Dre asked.

"Who the fuck made these lyrics? What's Gankin?" One of the guys asked.

"It's when you jack somebody. It's not a big deal, it just sounds better" Dre said.

"And what the hell is a 64?!" Another one asked.

"It's a car. It really doesn't matter, just do the the damn song!" Dre said.

Dre started the beat but their confused asses where still not rapping so Dre had to stop the song.

"Yo fuck this shit and fuck this song! There's too much cursing for radio plays anyway!" They said as they walk out the studio booth.

"And besides who gives a fuck about Compton?" One of them said.

"You got something to say about Compton!?" Cube asked.

"Like what we said, Fuck Compton nigga" another one said.

"Yeah and fuck y'all Jerry curl asses" the second one said.

"Man fuck you. wearing a Kangol don't make you ll cool j nigga!" Cube said pushing them out.

I sat there with my shades on not saying shit but sipping on my 40. I started laughing then the guys stared at me.

"There goes your talent Dre" I said chuckling.

"Nigga why don't you do this shit then?!" Dre asked with a aggravated tone voice.

"Well it an't my fault you wanna waste your life with the Backyard Boogy Band. But hey I'm the Barry Gordy in this situation" I said as I take another sip of my 40.

"Come on Eazy mother fucking E" Dre said as he tries to get me into it.

"Your kinda being a hoe Eric" Cube said.

"Fuck y'all niggas" I said as I put my drink down and walked into the booth.

Dre put the best on and I just stared at the lyrics. As it was time for me to rap I blanked out.

"Cruising down the street in my 64" I said loudly and quick.

"Shit" they all said.

"Look Eazy your cruising down the street in your 64 now let's stat Thai again" Dre said then he turned the music on again.

I waited for the beat "cruising down the street in my 64!!" I said out of tune.

"No E can you sound like you really in your 64" Dre said.

"Man y'all gotta leave if we gonna do this" I said.

"Get the fuck outta here Yella" Cube said.

"No nigga both of y'all!" I said.

"Whatever" Cube and Yella said as they walk out 4
the recording studio.

Dre started laughing "Nigga I'll ask you to leave if you keep laughing. Shit I'll just be the only one doing this then" I said pissed off.

"Ok ok E let's start this again" Dre said as he puts the music back on again.

I waited for the beat to start "Cruising down the street in my 64" I said out of tune and still cracking.

"Okay look E. You're riding around Compton in your 64 and you'll be sipping on a 40. You'll be chilling with the sun in your face as well so let's start it from the top" Dre said putting the song back on.

Once the music turned back on, I put on my shades on and let my feeling flow "Cruising down the street in my 64" I said on beat.

Dre took his head phones off and stared at me like I was a angel "Yo E that was dope!" he said.

I made a small smile and was ready to get out the booth until Dre stopped me.

"Nah nigga we got more lyrics to go" Dre said.

I got back to the booth and started doing the whole song.