Ch 17: Concert part 2

Tomica pov:

I couldn't wait to see Eric after the concert was over, fans screamed his name as he was walking off the stage. All I could see was his Compton hat and his Jheri curls.

"Eric!!!" I yelled out his name while my hand was in the air trying to get his attention.

He finally glanced at me, but his fans and his bodyguards pushed him out of my sight. I wasn't going to get mad over the fact that he was busy giving out autographs so I decided to head back to Carla's house. I grabbed my leather Jacket from the dressing room and started to put it on.

Carla was no where in sight when I was sitting outside on the bench waiting for her ass to take me back to her place. I hope Carla didn't run off with that nigga Suge.

"What up Tomica?" Ren asked as he sat down next to me.

"Nothing much, just waiting for Carla to get her ass here"

"Your girl better come because it's about to be 2:30 a.m and I know you tired from today" Ren said.

"Oh and by the way, I thought the concert was amazing! Y'all can really make a dope show!"

"Thanks, I'll check if your girl still roaming the place" Ren said as he got up from the bench and started to walk toward the dark opened parking lot.

Carla pov:

It was dark out and I was pinned against the wall by Suge. He kept kissing me on the neck while I try to push him off me.

"Nigga get the fuck off me before kill your hoe ass!!" I yelled while I try to yank him off.

"Carla you know I love you and I can't live without you baby" Suge said.

"You should of Said that before you dumped me and starting going out with that bitch Keisha!"

Ren spotted both of us and he was real quick to punch Suge to the ground. I ran behind Ren as Suge tried to get his big ass up. Suge wiped the corner of his mouth and brushed the pain away quickly.

"Ren you messed with the wrong nigga tonight. I'll shoot you up if you ever touch me again" Suge said fixing him self and he started walking back to his car.

I couldn't help but stare into Ren's eyes as he cursed Suge out.

"Yeah whatever nigga, fuck you too!" Ren said as Suge drove off.

I brushed the strings of braids out of my face and started biting my lip waiting for Ren to say something to me.

"Are you okay girl?" Ren said as he puts his arm around me.

"I'm okay, now that you're here" I said looking deep in his eyes.

Mmmm I know he feeling some type of way about me since we both staring into each other eyes.

1 hour later
Tomica pov:

I was finally back at Carla's house and I was ready to go to sleep. I started to lay on the living room sofa and look up at the night ceiling. I haven't seen Eric for three hours and I'm already missing his tender lips and the funny faces he makes.

Once I closed my eyes, I heard a car honk from outside. The noise was made me get up from the couch and look out the window. It was Eric, he was in his Impala waiting for me to answer him.

I ran to go get my jacket then I headed out the door and towards Eric's car.

"You didn't say bye to me after the concert" I said leaning on his car while having a soothing voice.

"I know that, that's why I drove over here to see you"

"Aww that's sweet of you" I said as I pecked his lips.

"Girl, why don't you hop in the car?"

"Okay" I said as I walk over to the passenger side and sat next to Eric. It was a quiet dark night and all I was doing was staring at him as he put the radio on.

The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson started playing on the radio. Eric and I started to stare at each other for a quick sec then he moved even closer to me and kissed my soft lips.

I'm really sorry for updating really long but I was busy. Next chapter will be mature only and love y'all💗💗