Q&A

So I was rereading Princess Mal and I saw the note that I put in at the last chapter - a Q&A. So here I give to you, the late Q&A session!

*claps*

I don't see any questions you want to ask in the comments, but I read all the comments and all of you have been saying the same thing -

"I wanted Marlos!!!" 

Well, I am terribly sorry. Really, I am. I wanted Marlos to happen in this book too. But when I first started the book, I already tagged it as a Bal story, and since there were so many views on the book already, I couldn't change the direction to Marlos. I think I made Carlos too sappy because I badly wanted them together. Teehee.

Here are some questions you might be thinking -

"Who is Charmaine?"

Charmaine is the younger sister of Chad Charming. Just a random character I added in to spice things up. If I had expanded the story a bit more, maybe add, I don't know, ten more chapters, I would've forced Ben to be with Charmaine after he told Mal that they should stop their relationship. Then he'd feel regret and jealousy and blah blah blah. (I love torturing Ben, it's getting out of hand :DDD).

Hmm, maybe I should do a story on Chad Charming and his family. He could have nineteen siblings or something-

Or a series of unfortunate events that led to him becoming the jerk that he is.

Jerky.

Mmmm.

Moving on!

"Why did Mal forgive Ben so easily?"

Because I had run out of brain juice for the story and didn't know where to go afterwards if Mal hadn't forgiven Ben.

"Why manner lessons?"

I don't know that myself, either. Pretty lame if you ask me.

"Carlos punched Ben in the face?!"

Yes, yes he did.

"You put up a Shawn Mendes and Steven Universe music video up. Why?"

Stitches was the song I was listening to when I was typing out the chapter: Confession Time, and Stronger Than You was, I don't know... Relatable? I guess?

"When Ben said 'Sleep with me instead', did he MEAN IT, LIKE SLEEP, SLEEP OR SLEEP SLEEP?!!!"

He meant sleep sleep.

"How many reads do you want this book to have?"

Well, I am hitting 10K reads for this book very soon... I don't know, really. I don't have a target or anything. As long as you enjoyed reading it, I'm glad. 

"How old are you?"

1500 years old.

"Jay Bae? Really?"

It was the best I could come up with - what, you wanted Jay Poo?

"Why Princess Mal?"

Because Mal was learning 'royal manners' and she's Ben's girlfriend.

"Why did you put Carlos with Jane?"

Because I didn't want my cute Carlos to be lonely. Also, I don't like Jane. I don't know why, I just don't. Oh yeah, and I happen to know a LOT of 'Jane's. That's probably the reason why.

"Is there gonna be a sequel/prequel for this book?"

Yes, yes there is. When I hit 10K, I'll start writing a new sequel for it.

"Do you love Descendants?" 

Absolutely!

"Will Ben and Mal be married in the sequel?"

Maybe. Or, or, wait for it - Carlos wants Mal again!

*crickets*

Just me? Okay.

Well, that's about it. You can still put in your questions in the comments, maybe you have an idea for the sequel to Princess Mal? Let me know!