Chapter 5

**Camila’s POV**

I felt Harry’s breath on my face. He started to lean in, I can’t kiss him… I have a boyfriend. He got closer when my phone went off. Thank the good Lord! I have a boyfriend who I care about deeply and Harry’s not getting in the way of that. I when to grab it and noticed it was a text from Krystah. After I had replied, I walked over to harry and punched him in the arm.

“Ow! What was that for?” He looked at me.

“You know I have a boyfriend.” I said in a serious tone.

“I know, I’m sorry,” He stared at me with his green eyes.

“You better be, Curly.” I said when I heard the door open and Louis popped in.

“We got everything on the list, Camila.” He smiled, “The boys are getting the bags.”

“Okay,” I said headed to the front door. I walked out to find Zayn and Louis trying to get Niall to carry all of the bags.

“I’ll help you Nialler.” I said grabbing about five fully loaded bags from Niall. The boys looked at me funny, because I guess they didn’t think I was strong enough to carry the bags.

“What are you gonna make?” Niall’s eyes lit up as he walked beside me as we walked into the house towards the kitchen.

“It’s a surprise.” I said which earned a pout from him. “Get over it, Pretty boy.” I placed the bags on the kitchen counter and started removing the items from the bag.

“Can you tell me?” Louis said leaning his ear towards me.

“No!” I yelled in his ear and he jump placing his hand on his ear.

“Everyone out!” I ordered waving my hands in the direction of the living room. They all pouted and shuffled out of the room.

------------------------

“That was amazing!” Niall said leaning back in his chair. I had made some lasagna and garlic bread, nothing special. But then again, Niall could eat flies and it would be heavenly.

"Aw, thanks buddy!" I said getting up from my seat and pinching his cheek, like an old lady would her grandchildren. Before heading toward the kitchen, and placing my dishes in the sink.

“Boys, bring your dishes so I can wash." I called out. I shuffling and then five bodies appeared before me.  

“Thank you,” I said after as they had finished placing there dished in the sink.  I started scrubbing each dish as soon as the boys had left to go watch something on the television.

“You know we have a dishwasher.” A voice whispered in my ear, sending shills down my spine. I lost grip of the cup I was holding. It shattered it the sink. I turn around to see Harry standing closely be my side.

“Would you leave me alone?” I laughed. I moved the kitchen trash can closer to the sink and started to pick up the glass pieces.

“Why?” He asked helping me pick up the broken cup.

“Because, you’re annoying me.” I smirked.

He gasped and put his hand on his chest. “I’m hurt.” I laughed before a piece of glass punctured my finger. “Are you okay?” He asked examining my finger.

“Yeah,” I replied. “It’s just a little blood.”

“You need to go put a bandage on it, I’ll finish the dishes.” He insisted. I rolled my eyes. He’s making a big deal about a drop of blood. It just like getting your finger pricked at the doctors. “Don’t roll your eyes at me young lady!” He said in a fatherly voice.

“Oh my gosh, you sound exactly like my dad.” I laughed. He stood up proud. “I didn’t day that was a good thing.” I exited the kitchen to find the boy bickering about a movie.

“But I wanna watch this one!” Louis whined like four year old.

“But it’s my turn to pick!” Liam said holding up Toy story.

“Camila, you pick!” Niall called out.

“Um…” I walked over to the large selection of DVDs on shelves against the wall.

Hulk (Seen it many times)

 Avengers (Great movie, but I’ve watched it a lot)

Safe Haven (Wtf? Gay? I think so)

 The Notebook (I’ll get too emotional. I mean, which girl doesn’t cry at the end?)

Paranormal Activity (Too damn scary!)

Blah, blah, blah…….

Abduction ….. YES!!!! I get to watch Taylor while the boys get to watch what’s-her-face, a win - win situation.

“I picked one!” I said hold up the movie case. By this time Harry had finished with the dishes and joined us in the living room.

“Oooooo, Lily Collins!” Louis grabbed the case from me and put the movie in. See I told you!

We all found a seat. The boys all on the large couch and me in on beanbag

“Why are you sitting there, Cam?” Niall asked.

“Because, you boys have cooties!” I said like a baby. They all laughed while Louis pouted.

“Get over it!” I told him and turn my attention to the television.

____________________________________

Heyy! Sorry it's short. I just though i'd update. Kinda block right now. Not my best work. If there are any misspelling, sorry I was writing on my iPod.  -_-

But anyway comment below, vote and tell ya friends! Also, comment about what you think should happen next. Thanks!

- Just an ordinary girl xox

P.S. This chapter dedicated to @xxJeanxx!! Ma Bestie is back on wattpad!! She used to be @KMalik3