Chapter 4

**Camila’s POV**

“Hurry Boys!” Niall said jumping out of the car as we arrived at Nandos.

“Niall!” Louis yelled and then frowned, “I guess he can’t wait for us.” Niall had already run into the building.

“We’ll get through it, Louis” I laughed putting my hand on his shoulder.

“That boy can never wait.” Liam said as we walked towards the door.

“We better hurry before he eats all the food.” Harry said opening the door and leading me inside. We found Niall already at a table with 3 trays of food.

“Bloody Hell, Niall.” Zayn mumbled.

“I already ordered for you guys.” Niall said gesturing to the three trays.

I sat down next to him and he passed me some chicken.

“Thanks Niall.” I said as the boys settled into their chairs and grabbed some food.

“So Camila….” Liam started.

“So, what?” I asked.

“Did Zayn tell you we have a concert at 4:00?”

“Um…..Yeah”

“Are you going?” Louis asked.

“Um……Well….You see…..”

“See what?” Niall said.

“I would, it’s just that I kinda already promised Jake we would Skype.”

“Oh,” They said, Harry’s smile was starting to fade.

“You and your promises,” Zayn stated,

“Hey, at least I can keep them.” I said.

“I can keep a promise.” He mouthed back.

“Oh really,” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Yeah really,”

“When?”

“Remember……..”

“Remember what?”

“That time……”

“Oh, you that time you ‘promised’ to pick me up at the airport on time.”

“Yeah,”

“Um…….Zayn, we were late.” Harry said.

“No we weren’t, we…..” He paused and frowned. The boy laughed at our childish fight.

“Well we have another concert tomorrow.” Louis stated.

“Well then,” I said in a serious tone, “I, Camila Malik, promise to attend.”

“Thank you,” Louis said.

“You’re welcome, Louis.” I said with a smile. After we had all finished eating we drove back home.

“Ladies first,” Liam said in a posh voice while opening the door.

“Thank you Sir.” I laughed as I walked through the doorway.

Niall came running through the door and nearly pushed me down. Louis came running after him. I decided to plant my foot in his path, as he past he tripped over it and fell to the floor with a loud thump.

“CAMILA!!!!” Louis yelled.

“Yes?” I said innocently.

“How could you?”