Chapter 7

**Camila’s POV**

I heard a knock at the door and got up from my sitting position on the bed. I walked over and opened the door. Harry stood there playing with his fingers.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

“I have to talk to you about something.” He walked passed me and entered the room.

“Well, come on in then.” I laughed sarcastically.

He just shrugged of my sarcasm, not replying. I studied Harry’s features. He looked at the ground like a lost puppy. He was fine earlier, and now he looks….. I don’t exactly know.

“Hey, Harry, what’s wrong?” I question, snapping my fingers in front of his face. He shot his head up. And what he did next caught me WAY off guard. 

He cupped my face with his hands and smashed his lips onto mine.  I found myself kissing him back. I know I shouldn’t have... but I liked it. I didn’t want to stop. I found the strength and push him back softly, gasping for air.

After a couple minutes of silence I finally spoke up. “Harry, what was that? You know i….”

“Yes, I know you have a freaking boyfriend.” He cut me off.

“I’m sorry.” I try to say before he walks out the door. I quickly grab his arm.

“Hey,” I said softly. “Don’t take it the wrong way. I don’t want anything to change between us.”

His eyes softened, and he nodded before walking out of the room. I fell back onto my bed. I’m still trying to process what just happened.

How did I not see it before? He’s always been so nice to me. I’m never good at figuring this kind of stuff out.

**Harry’s POV**

That’s it. I’ve officially been friend zoned.  I walked down stair to the living room.                            

“What’s up mate?” Louis asked me as I took seat on the couch.

“Nothing.” I replied, quite coldly I might add.

“Hey, boys get to packing.” Liam stated walking into the room. “The busses will be here in the morning. We don’t need someone forgetting something.” We all laughed and looked towards Niall who was eating a sandwich.

“What?” Niall smirked. “I only forgot one suitcase.” He defended himself.

“I’ll go tell Mila.” Niall said getting up and headed upstairs.

“I’m going to go pack.” I said walking out of the room.

While walking to my room I stopped in front of Cami’s room.

“Why’d he do that?” I heard Niall say softly.

“I don’t know.” Cami replied.

I figured they were talking about what I did. Camila and Niall will always have a relationship that the boys and I will never understand. I headed to my room and took out my suitcase from the shelf in the closet and started to throw everything I’d think I needed into it; Clothes, shoes, hats. Then I headed to the bath room and threw all my toiletries in a separate compartment on the side of the suitcase. Once I was done, i walked down stairs.
The rest of the day consisted of watching movies and eat. Camila had gone to sleep early. Then they started dropping like flies, until it was just me. I can’t take the silence. I made my way to me room. I walked to the end and heard faint music playing from Mila’s room. I recognized the track; it was All Time Low by The Wanted. I remember her telling us when we first met her; she preferred them over us, just to annoy us. She would say, “They have more talent.” And stick out her tongue. I laugh to myself as I opened the door to my room and got in bed. I pulled the blankets over me and my eyes close shut.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! Sorry for any misspellings. Let me know what you think in the comments below! Don't forget to vote.  Yes, it's short.... I know. I will try and get another chapter to ya a quick as I can. I just need to know your opinion on that question right there \/

What's your opinion?? I'm debating whether or not to add a bit 5SOS in this story, just to make things more interesting.  I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!
I just really like them.

Anywho....I'm gonna go! Peace out homies!

*Facepalm* I can't believe I just said that..... ugh.
I'm gonna get out of here before I say anything else that I'm gonna regret.

Bye. :)

- Just an Ordinary Girl xox