Chapter 2

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update. I've been busy writing chappie 7 for "Next to You". I promise you i will try to update faster. I want to dedicate this chapter to one of my Best Friends in the entire world, Krystah.

Even though we are miles apart Never Loose Touch! Love ya girly!

Well I will stop blabbing on, Enjoy! :)

_______________________________________________________________________

**Camila’s POV**

I got off the plane and got my luggage, and still no sign of Zayn.  He is gonna be a dead boy.

*****15 Minutes Later*****

After walking around gift shops, for what seemed like forever, I finally see five boys. They walk past not even noticing me. I walk up behind them and pat on Zayn’s shoulder, “Hi.” I say.

 “Sorry, I’m looking for someone, can’t talk.” He says walking away, He stop walking, paused and turned back around. “Camila?”

“Hi Zayn!” I yell back as he gives me a hug.

“How’s my favorite cousin?” he asks.

“Fine, I guess, considering the fact I was abandoned at the airport, by my favorite cousin.” I replied with a smirk on my face. “Sorry!” He said making a puppy face.

“My turn for a hug!” Louis screeched. “Louis!” I yelled giving him a hug.

 “Cam!” Niall said. “Niall!” I said as he gave me a hug and spun me around.  I always considered Niall as the brother I never had.

 “Hi Camila!” Liam said. “Hi Liam!” I said hugging him.

“Hi Cam.” Harry said with a smile on his face.  “Hi Harry.” I said as he gave me a hug.                              After all the hugs were over we went to the car.

 “I call shotgun!” I yell jumping to the passenger seat.

 “I was gonna sit there!” Louis yelled.

 “I was here first!” I yelled back.

 “I’m Older!”

 “I don’t care, you guys were late!” I snapped back.

 “The girls got a point.” Niall said.

 “Fine!”  Louis said with a frown. 

“Thank You Niall!” I said shooting him a smile.  

“So….What have you been up to Cam?” Liam asked.

“Um…Not much, just still the same old things, piano, guitar, and soccer.” I replied.

“Guitar?”

“Yeah, I thought I had already told you I learned to play?”

“No, you told me.” Niall added

“Oh, sorry Liam. My bad.” I said with a smirk. Soon we arrived at the house. I was amazed at how big it was.

“Who gonna give her the tour?” Liam asked the guys.

“I will.” Harry said taking my hand and pulling me through the door.

“This is the living room, where we watch TV.” He said gesturing to a large room with and huge flat screen TV. “And there is the kitchen, where Niall eats all the food.” he pointed at Niall who already had a sandwich in his hand.

Next we went to a room with a ton of video games and a pool table. “Here is where we hang out and play games.” Then I was pulled up the stairs, “here I my room, Louis’s, Zayn’s, Liam’s, and Niall’s.” he said pointing to each door as we walked to the end of the hallway to the last door. He opened the door “and this is your room.”  

“Wow!” I said my mouth just dropped. There was blue everywhere! “How did you guys….”

“What?” He said laughing.

“You guys really didn’t have to do all this for me.”

“I was Zayn’s idea.”

“He always has to go overboard.”

“Well, do you like it?” Zayn asked walking into the room.

“I love it Zayn!” I said giving him a hug, “Thank you.”

“Yay she likes it!” Louis yelled as he walked in with Liam and Niall.

“Okay well we will let you embrace your new room.” Liam said as they all walked out.

“Oh we are going for a swim in the pool if you need anything.” Harry said.

“Wait….you guys have a pool?” I asked excitedly.

“Yeah, did I forget to mention that?” He said with a smirk.

“I think so.” I said laughing.

“Well you can join us if you want.” He said leaving.

I can’t believe my room is blue, my favorite color. I was like my dream room. I got a text from Jake.

Jake- Got there safe?

I quickly replied

CtoJ- Yeah everything is fine. Gonna go for a swim. Love Ya. <3

Jake- Love ya too. Have fun. Miss you already. (:

CtoJ- Miss you too. (:

I went to go get into my bathing suit, a blue bikini. I wrapped a towel around myself and went down stairs. I saw Niall in the kitchen.

“Hi Niall.” I said

“Hey Cam.”

“Find enough food?”

“No, there is now cake!”

“Well then make some!”

“I can’t make a cake, that’s what Harry is for. After all he was the one who worked at a bakery.” He said with a serious face.

“Okay then.” I said laughing about Niall and his food, I walked outside and sat down by the pool and stuck my feet into the water.

“You gonna get in now?” Zayn asked.

“Maybe,” I replied

“Or will we have to pull you in?”

“Oh really you would do that, to your favorite cousin?”

“If it comes down to it.”

“Well It won’t.” I said dropping my towel and jumping into the water. I swear, I saw Harry’s jaw drop before I went under.

__________________________________________________________________________

:) Sorry if it was short. <3