Chapter 3

Okay, I finally finished writing this. YAY!!! I wanna dedicate this chaper to my wonderful older sister Paloma. One Direction has brought us closer together than ever. GO ONE DIRECTION!!!

Oh well I will Shut-up now, enjoy

- Camila :)

_________________________________________________________ 

**Harry’s POV**

I was stuck in time. She looked absolutely flawless in her blue bikini …Wait……what am I thinking…..I can’t have her, she I taken. The guys had already reminded me about that. I came back to earth. All the boys were looking at me.

“Harry, Close your mouth, you’ll catch a fly.” Louis said, poking me in the side with his elbow.

“Harry stop staring, she’s my cousin.” Zayn said with a smirk.

She came up out of the water to catch her breath. “What’s wrong?” She asked looking and us with a suspicious look. The boy just started laughing.

“Oh, nothing Cam.” Niall said still laughing and looked at me.

“Really?” She asked suspiciously.

“Really.” Zayn said.

“I still don’t believe you, but okay.” She said going back under. I paused and looked at the boys.

“Bro you got it bad,” Liam said, “You’re blushing.” All the boys started cracking up.

“Shut-up, Liam” I replied to his stupid statement. Was I really blushing? God, I’m a big fat idiot.

“I’m just stating the facts!” He said slashing me with water. I just ignored him. All of a sudden, I saw Niall being pulled under water.

“AHHH!” Niall screamed like a girl.

“Oh No, Cam’s on a rampage!” Zayn yelled.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Louis yelled getting out of the pool, “I will not be a victim!!”

Liam and I started laughing. “She’s not the strong!” Liam stated.

“Don’t be so sure Liam.” Zayn said.

“She will never get me to go und…..AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” He said as he was pulled down.

“I guess she did.” Louis said laughing.

“I guess it’s just you and I left. Eh Zayn?” I said.

“I think you right.” He said with a smile and started laughing. At that moment I was pulled by my ankle, I felt my head go under, she was strong. She smiled at me underwater and when up to catch her breathe. I went back up as well. I don’t know how she held her breath that long.

“How did you hold your breath that long?” Zayn asked.

“I swim a lot.” She said with a smile. Going back under and grabbing Zayn’s ankle.

“Oh no you don’t!” He yelled going under and picking Camila up out of the water.

“Zayn put me down!” She yelled.

“No you’re getting out of the pool now.” He said.

“Why?”

“Because, you nearly drowned the boys.”

“What they can’t handle a little water?” She asked laughing.

“No we can’t!” Louis said with a frown. She busted out laughing.