After Breakfast, Before Dinner: Billie's Day

Chapter 6

After Breakfast, Before Dinner: Billie’s Day

       When Jayy saw me he stood up and ran to me the tears were already forming in his eyes and I could see the sadness in his face. When Jayy got to me he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me, of course I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist and squeezed him back trying my best to give him the comfort he so desperately needed. Jayy brought his head down on to my shoulder and sobbed. By this time I had started balling and needed to sit down so I managed to maneuver us over to my sofa and sat down with Jayy following my every movement with exactness. We sat on the sofa for a long time both of us crying  but I needed to talk to him and I know he had been crying a lot lately was probably sick of crying, Jayy hated crying. Jayy and his grandmother had been very close she was the one told him to be himself and not care what others think, she inspired him to dye his hair and get his tattoos and piercings if he wanted them. She was his favorite person in the world other then me of course. I hate to say it like that but its true and he would even say so. His grandma and I are pretty much all he has, his parents don’t talk to him because of the way he looks and because he’s bisexual.

      “Jayy, I’m so fucking sorry about your grandma. I know how much you loved her and how important she was too you.” I finally had to say.

      “Thanks Billie that means a lot coming from you.” Jayy said, wiping his tears and sniffling his nose.

      “So, I know you don’t wanna sit here and cry all day so what do you wanna do?” I nicely questioned.

       “Well your definitely right about that I don’t wanna sit here and cry. Billie will you do something with me?” Jayy asked curiously and sniffily.

       “Jayy I’ll do whatever you want today cause I love ya and need you happy again.” I told him.

       “Ok if your sure then lets go.” He replied.

       “Wait, where are we going Jayy?” I questioned.

       “Think about it for a minute and you’ll know.” Jayy smirked.

       “I guess I hope I know so let’s get going so we can do what we want.” I smiled and told him. “I just have to change first I didn’t have any other clothes with me last night to wear when I woke up.”

       “So you spent the night with him and still went to breakfast on this side of town… hmmmm that’s odd usually he takes you somewhere close to his house if your there….Is there something your best friend needs to know?!” Jayy said with some excitement. Jayy has been waiting for me to loose my V card for a while now I’m not quite sure why but whatever he’s odd and that’s the way we like it.

       As I walked over to my closet to find a comfy T shirt and jeans I commented on his observation “Well that’s something we will talk about in the car unless you never want me to leave my house again, because you know how my mom feels about me talking about sex, she’s so odd ugh.”

       I had already taken off my shorts, put my jeans on and was about to take my shirt off when Jayy flew down on my bed and said “So your gonna wear this shirt.” and he grabbed it from me faster then I could stop him. Yes Jayy and I both change in front of each other, we’ve known each other our whole lives and it doesn’t bother Jasin because he knows that Jayy doesn’t care.

       “Yes that’s what I’m wearing is something wrong with it?” I asked as I finished taking my shirt off and turned into my closet to look for my new Blood On The Dance Floor hoodie since Jayy had taken my Lolipop T shirt and was examining it. After I found my hoodie I sat in my bed and lay my head on Jayy’s tummy til he gave it back. He hates when I do that. Jayy handed me my shirt and I threw the hoodie at him “Here is that good enough.” I laughed and pulled my shirt over my face. I grabbed my bag and lifted it over my head across my chest. “Let’s go, grab your keys.”