Breakfast at Stan's

Jasin & Billie

Breakfast at Stan's

Chapter 4

          As we were watching the sun rise, I must have fallen asleep in Jasin's arms because that's where I was when I opened my eyes. The only difference was that when Jasin had laid down I twisted from laying in the crook of his bare shoulder to laying on his chest under his neck. When I woke up, Jasin was still asleep so I carefully lifted myself off of him. I sat up, looked at my wonderful, sleeping boyfriend and then leaned down and pressed my lips to his. Jasin opened his eyes, gently grabbed me, and pulled me down so I was lying face to face with him. Jasin lovingly looked at me and proclaimed, "Dammit, I'm so glad I have you in my life, Billie. I don't know what I would do without you ..."

          I pressed my lips to his. I didn't wanna listen to him talking, I just wanted to kiss him some more. When I finally needed air, I pulled back, breathed and swung my leg over his body so I was sitting on his lower abdomen.

              I took the blanket and pulled it over my body, leaning into Jasin, pressing my body and lips onto his. We had been making-out for probably an hour or two when I heard my phone going off from somewhere in the car. I got up, found my phone, noticing my mom had called.

          "Shit!" I exclaimed.

          Jasin had walked over by that time and asked, " What's wrong, babe?"

          "My mom called me, I just realized I never called her to say I was gonna stay  with you last night instead of coming home," I answered.

          "Why don't you call your mom and tell you're sorry you didn't call her. And that it was because you got held up by me. I wanted you to stay and I kept you busy," Jasin responded. He always had a way of making everything better no matter what happened. I called my mom and told her what I needed to and promised that I'd be home soon. That is when Jasin grabbed my phone and surprised me by telling her, "Actually Mrs. Kloosterman, we'll be back at your house in a few hours I have a surprise for Billie that I didn't tell her about yet."

          "Well before you hang up with her at least tell her that I love her and that I'll see her there," I told Jasin.

         "Billie says she loves you and will see you when she gets home." Jasin finished and hung up the phone after saying goodbye.

          I looked at him and exclaimed, "What surprise?"

         "Breakfast," Jasin answered. "So get dressed unless you you wanna go to breakfast naked. I don't if anyone one but me would like that very much." I laughed, pulled his body to mine and pressed my lips to his. After a few minutes of making-out, Jasin looked at me.

         "I'm gonna need my shirt back unless you want me to try and wear yours, though, I don't know how well that would work," he joked, holding up my shirt. Jasin then continued, "So I'm thinking we can go to ..." He tried to continue, but I cut him off.

          "... Unless you wanna skip breakfast all together go right to dessert?" I questioned.

         Jasin gently led me into the backseat, laid me down, pressed his lips to my ear and said "Any day all day Babe, but we both need to eat first because we need our energy. I would love desert though. " Jasin smiled as he let me up.

           I reached into the front seat, grabbed my thong and threw it on under Jasin's shirt. Then I grabbed my shorts so that I could put them on, but before I could Jasin grabbed my hands and said "I just realized why I am so cheerful this morning. It's our one year anniversary today Babe!" Jasin exclaimed. I gave up on the shorts and grabbed my bra I unbuttoned his shirt and asked Jasin if he wanted to help me clasp my bra.

          I said "Baby you wanna help me, you sure had fun with it last night." Jasin smiled and clasped my bra. I couldnt find the straps so i still had his shirt on. After I took off his shirt I put mine on, buttoned it, and tossed Jasin his shirt, which he threw on and buttoned quickly. While he did that I was cleaning up the blankets.

          After I threw the blankets in the back seat, Jasin walked over to me now fully clothed, he asked "So Babe you ready to get some breakfast, I know I am.

          I looked up at him and answered "Hell yeah I am, I just realized how hungary I accually am. Jasin and I hopped in the car and he drove to Stan's, the local dinner. We parked and went in. We sat across from each other in a booth. Jasin ordered stuffed peanut butter french toast with bacon. I ordered extra chocolately dark chocolate chunk pancakes with bacon and a side of peanut butter for my bacon. (Yes I'm weird, I already know.) We both got chocolate milk. Stan's is my favorite place to eat, they have the best sweetest breakfasts in all of  Wooden Arrow.

        After the waiter took our order and walked away I looked at Jasin and anounced (to him for the most part) "I love you, your quirks, and everything else about you!"

       "Well I love you and will always love you til the end of time my beauitful girlfriend." Jasin exclaimed back. "Now after I drop you off at your mom's house I gotta go do some stuff before tonight, but I think I'm gonna pick you up at 7:12 tonight. The only thing I'm going to say is pack your bikini because your gonna need it, for a little while anyway. " He smiled. I wanted to question what he said but I didn't get the chance cause the waiter was coming to the table to bring us our milk.

       As he set then down he asked "Do you guys need straws?"

       I looked at Jasin and like we read each other's minds we both answered "Yes please." at the same time. The waiter set down two straws and walked away. 

       As the waiter walked away Jasin and I both started laughing. We grabbed our straws so we could sip our milk. "So what will I need my bikini for may I ask?" I questioned.

     "Well, if you wanna go swimming then you might need your bikini." Jasin answered. I looked at him with suspicion in my eye and giggled playfully.

      "So  what your saying is that I don't Have to have my bikini, but I to bring anyway?" I asked.

      " I guess you don't wanna wear a suit you don't have too. That all depends on you Babe, I don't care either way." Jasin answered, pretty much walking around the fact that he didn' t want me to bring my suit. Just to torture him I decided to play around that fact as well.

       "Well if you don't care then I think i'll swim in my scuba suit. Haha just kidding I would never do that. But I don't know if I can swim without a suit on." I confusingly said.

       Jasin smiled. "Well  like I said it's up to you Babe I'm not ever going to make you do something that you really don't wanna do.  But hey let's talk about something other then me surprising you cause I know that's not all that's on your mind, because it's not the only thing on my mind either." Jasin smiled again which made me laugh because I knew exactly what he was talking about... Last Night. His hands were laying on the table so I grabbed his arms and pulled him toward me and pressed our lips together. As I was letting go of Jasin the waiter came to the table with our amazing looking breakfasts. I took another sip of my chocolate milk and started in on my delicious chocolate chunk pancakes.

       I looked at Jasin and announced "I'll trade you bite for bite."

       "You just want a bite of my peanut butter stuffed french toast, you don't care if I have any of yours." Jasin smiled and cut a chunk of french toast off his plate and put it in my mouth just as I was about to make another comment. I smiled back at him and finished chewing my bite of his food. I took a peice of my pancakes and gave it to Jasin. When we finished eating Jasin paid for our breakfast, the we went out to his car.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I write so slow but its hard for me to find time to type a whole chappie at once because my rentals hate me using the internet (:  :P :)