The Surprise

Jasin & Billie

Chapter 1: The Surprise

            Walking out of the Curly Wave, I realized that I loved this guy. What was I doing think about messing with Jake Marks? Jake is a guy I know that I admittedly like a bit. Although, I don’t know if I should proceed because of the fact that I love Jasin Balight.

            Jasin walked me home and left so I could get ready for our date. I put on my pink and black striped dress with my baby pink flats. Cautiously, I straightened my normally long and wavy brown hair. At precisely 8:17pm, I heard his car horn beep from outside. Glancing out the room window, I see his familiar Dodge Charger in the driveway. On the way down the stairs, I hear the distinct noise of someone knocking on the front door.

            After opening the door, Jasin says, “Hey, Billie.”

            I kissed him quickly and said, “Hey, baby, what’s going on?”

            Leaning on the doorframe, “Oh, just picking up the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world.”

            Blushing softly, I replied with, “Aw, thanks, baby.” Giving him a small squeeze, we walk out to the car. Suddenly, Jasin heads in front of me and opens the door for me. Slipping into the car, I say, “Thanks, but you didn’t have to do that.”

            “Babe, I’d hold the door for you till the end of the world,” he told me with a grin.

            I laughed at that. As we began driving off, I asked, “Baby, are you ever gonna tell me where you’re taking me?”

            “Nope,” he smirked. “But don’t worry, you’ll love it when we get there, I promise.”

            “I trust you, baby,” I said.

            We held hands as he drove and I know what you’re thinking, “Wow, really? This much of a gushy love so quick? Why?” Well, don’t worry, things will get better, I promise. So, about twenty minutes after we left, he pulled the car off to the side of the road and shut the car off.

            “Is this surprise that you’re going to rape me on the side of the road?” I giggled at my own joke. “Just kidding! Ha-ha!”

            “No, I’m not going to rape you. Now, I’m giving you a blindfold to wear so the surprise is kept a surprise,” Jasin said while handing me a blindfold.

            “OK, baby, this is starting to get a bit weird,” I admit while thinking about what is really going to happen tonight.

            “Oh, don’t worry, babe, I couldn’t hurt you if my life depended on it, you know that,” Jasin replied. He then kissed my cheek and after that he helped me put the blindfold on, despite my reluctance. Jasin restarts the car and continues down the road, which I now cannot see because of the blindfold. As he drove we talked about random things, barely dodging the surprise at hand. After another five minutes, the car stops again and he says, “Hold on, I have to do something and then I’ll help you out.”

            “Um, ok. What do you have to do?” I asked.

            “Just getting something quickly,” Jasin replied off-handedly.

            “OK,” I said back, not completely believing him. Just as I was saying that, something was placed on my lap. It was light, but I was getting my and more curiously. Then I felt his hands on the back of my head, taking off the blindfold for me. I commented with, “I thought you had a surprise for me, or were you just kidding?”

            “Just wait,” he started, “keep your eyes closed.”

            “Alright,” I muttered just as he finished taking off the blindfold. I felt as he took his hands away from my face and as he did that, he turned my face towards him.

            “Open your eyes, but don’t look away from me,” Jasin commanded.

            I opened my eyes, never letting them stray from his face. I watched as he leaned forward and kissed me. I saw as he said, “Look down at your lap. Surprise.”