The Date part du

Jasin & Billie

Chapter 1: The Date

Part Du

            On our walk we went to the playground, where my favorite place was located. As we walked up the hill to the Cement Seat, as I liked to call it, Jasin asked me a question, “Billie, what is it that you love about me?”

             To this question, my thoughts went crazy, scattering to different motives and meaning behind the words. Of all the questions in the world he had to ask the most impossible question to answer without it ending in babbling. It was one of those things that wasn’t simple to answer, that caused you to continue until you further embarrassed yourself. One of the questions I greatly tried to avoid.

            Uncomfortably, I started my answer, “Your eyes, your smile, your personality; your muscles, your hugs, your kisses’ the way you comfort me when I'm sad, and most of all out of everything, you.”

            Looking into his gorgeous deep blue eyes is like looking at the sky on a perfectly clear night. It caused you to go weak at the knees and blush with strange thoughts. Jasin also has the most perfect smile I've ever seen. It was like watching a sunset on the most beautiful beach in the entire world. Match that with his eyes and it made me feel like a Popsicle melting in the said sunset.

            By now we were sitting on the cement, I was in his arms and had my head on his shoulder. The moment was content, simple.

            Jasin the spoke into the silence, “Well I don’t think that’s possible because I am nowhere near as perfect as you are, Billie.” I looked at him with loving eyes, shocked at what he had just said. After a minute I looked away, thinking through my response.

            Soon, my wavering voice said, “Jasin, I am not even damn close to being perfect. But I'm glad you think so, baby."

            As he reached in and kissed me, I asked him, “Can we go somewhere other than here? I wanna take you to a place I love.”

            “Oh really, and what place might this be, my lovely girlfriend?" Jasin questioned, with a sense of curiosity.

            “The Dreamery,” I answered, grinning wildly over to him. The Dreamery was one of my all-time favorite restaurants to go when in need of a frozen treat. It served several different unique flavors of ice cream and knew me so well due to the fact I go there too many times to count. 

            “Yeah, I guess we can go there, I could definitely go for some ice cream now that I think about it. Plus you wanna go, so I'd go anyway," Jasin said simply, as if he said it all the time.

            When we got back to his car, Jasin gently pushed me on to the hood of his car and kissed me deeply. I kissed back till we were both out air. The hood of the car was still warm from the engine running earlier, so when he lifted his chest up off mine, I was sweating slightly. Jasin looked at me, lust clear in his eyes and huskily stated, “I don't want ice cream anymore, I only want you, Billie.”

            “What are you waiting for? Take me if you want me, Jasin. I'm not waiting any longer to be with you, I’m finally ready. I love you, you love me, that’s all I need,” I replied, nearly out of breath still.

**,',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',**

Its not much but better than none hope you enjoy

Vote, Comment, Fan

I really wanna get a couple comments before i post more plzzz!!

-Trixie