After Breakfast, Before Dinner

Chapter 5

       We walked out to Jasin's car and he walked me to my side of the car. When he tried to open my door I stepped in front of it and leaned my back up against the door of the car. "Babe what are you doing?" Jasin asked.

     "I wanted a kiss before I got inn the car and you were already to open the door and walk away so I stopped you." I told him. Jasin looked at me and pressed his lips to mine in an odd way that I wasn’t sure that I liked but I kissed back then let him open my door for me. As Jasin walked to the driver’s side I got in the car wondering what could be bothering him so much all of a sudden. He started the car and handed me our cd case. See we share a cd case because its easier then me carrying all my cds around with me everywhere, I’m with him all the time anyway. I grabbed "All The Rage", put it in the CD player and went to number 2 "Find Your Way." About half way through the song I heard a little beep, so I took my phone out of my pocket to see that Jayy had texted me. Jayy Stone is best friend in the whole world, no I’m not spelling his name wrong he legally changed it from Tommy to Jayy when he turned 18.

        "What r u doing 2day? I miss my best friend and need some chill time." Is what Jayy's text read.

        I opened my keyboard and wrote "Well im busy 2nite but, nothing til then I should b home by like 12. im with Jasin right now. meet me @ the house then." then sent it to him. I looked at the clock on the CD player it was 11:45.

       “I’m gonna spend the day with Jayy because he just got back from his grandmas funeral and needs some bff time.” I told Jasin.

       “Ok well don’t get into too much trouble with him today and make sure your ready by tonight.” Jasin smiled.

       Just then I got another text from Jayy “Im already @ ur house B why do think i texted u dork. im in ur room listening to music c ya in 10 J” is what it read.

       “Holy shit he’s already there he must really miss me.” I muttered.

       Jasin looked and me and said “Babe he’s your best friend in the entire world and hasn’t seen you in three weeks because his grandma has been on her deathbed, of course he misses you. Think about when your dad’s mom passed away who did you want right when you got back, Jayy, you didn’t want me as much as you wanted him. You guys have gone through thick and thin together Billie spend the day with him and tomorrow if you want. You know I love Jayy and don’t care how long you guys spend together.”

     “Yea I know Babe….” I was going to say thanks but just then Jasin’s phone went off I grabbed it as usual, when he’s driving I check his phone when it goes off, it was Erik. Erik Shant is Jasin’s best friend. “Well I know what your going to be doing today that was Erik he wants to chill today he says he needs some guy time. I told him that it was Billie and that you might be able to hang that I would check and text him back.

       “Well I have that stuff to do today remember Babe?” Jasin answered.

       “I know but he can go with you and do the things you need to do or you can hangout with him after so something, I don’t wanna be with Jayy and know that your doing shit all y yourself all day. Plus you need to spend some time with Erik he misses you. He texted me the other night wanting to steal you but I wasn’t even with you. I think that was the night you had dinner with your parents without me.” I told Jasin.

       “Yea I guess he can chill while I do what I gotta do but I’m taking his phone so he can’t text you about what were doing tonight.” He decided.

       So I texted Erik back saying “Well he has some things he has 2 do b4 2night but he said that u can hang with him. Hes gonna take ur phone so u cant give away my surprises 4 the night oh meet him in his driveway hes droppin me off right now o like 10 min” by that time we were pulling into my driveway. As we pulled in I saw Jayy’s white Hearse in the driveway.

       “Well I love you and I will see you when I pick you up at 7:12. Please stay out of trouble, you know how Jayy gets when he’s depressed. And I know how you get when your with him.” He said.

       “Well I know how Erik is and how you too think together and I love you too much to not see you tonight so you be careful and stay out of trouble. Love you Baby. And don’t worry I wont get too high cause I know that’s what your talking about but I know thats what hes gonna wanna do and I could for a Little myself so just know you can text me when ever and I promise ill still be there to answer.” With that I leaned in and pressed my lips to his and pulled him into me so that I could wrap my arms around him. He pulled me closer and kissed me deeply for about 2 minutes until I pulled away and said “Well I guess I better go so he doesn’t get to fucking bored and start bothering mom.”

       “Bye Babe.” Jasin said. I walked into my house and found my mom so she knew I was home.

       She stopped me as I walked away, I stopped turned and looked at her

       “You do know Jayy is in your room right?” she asked.

       “Yea mom of course I know he was here before he even asked if I could hangout.” I told her. As I walked up to my room I texted Jayy “Shit im not gonna make it back by noon but ill be there sometime just wait? :P”. As I got to my door I heard his phone go off he read the text then I heard “FUCK” come out of his mouth and that’s when I walked in.