Team work

Harry's P.O.V

well three days an five times alyssa tryed to leave the room later we can finaly leave this place an go home. That placed sucked we dident really get alot of sleep like today when i woke up louis was on the air vent i was on the couch this liams feet in my face alyssa was on the ground zayn an niall took her bed an megan was on the table. I looked over at everyone sleeping.

"Hhhhuuuummmmm...." Alyssa said as she rolled over then pushed her self up.

"What the fuck how did i get on the floor?!" She looked At her bed.

"Really guys you took my bed an put me on the floor when i nearly died well fuck you to." I chuckled as she got up an pushed the lads off onto the floor.

" you no i saw that." I said.

"No you dident."

"Haha yes i did."

"Nope"

" alyssa i saw you-"

"No you dident shut up." I laughed at her grummpyness.

"Well ether way you have to get up you get to go home today." I looked over at her an her eyes widen an she jumped out of bed grabed her clothes an ran into the bathroom.

"Well what are you waiting for lets go!!"

"What about the others?"

"Well wake up louis zayn an liam an lets go!"

"What about niall?"

"Ehh he can stay. NOW COME ON."

"Humm?" Niall said getting up with zayn.

"Shit hes up." Alyssa said.

"What? Oh wait nevermind." Niall got up an sat on the bed.

"Ya u dicks put me on the ground an took my damn bed."

"Oh were sorry."zayn said following niall.

"Lets just go home guys im tierd."megan said walking over to louis an smaking him trying to get him up.

"Whaaa oh shit!!" Louis yelled as he fell off the airvent.

"Wake the fuck up." Megan said rubbing her eyes.

"Do you need a ride till we get to the car?" I asked megen.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I walked over to her an put her her on my back.

"Oh ok." She layed her head down on my shoulder an fell back asleep.

Louis's p.O.V

Were driving home now an megan fell asleep on...well everyone. Alyssa is sitting on the floor with zayn because she was going to sit on the seat but niall sat down next to her so she sat on the ground an zayn sat with her so she wasent lonly. Me niall an liam are in the back seat an harrys up frount.

"Hay louis?" Niall whisperd to me.

"What?" I whisperd back.

"I Need to talk to you when we get to the bus. Ok?"

"Ya sure. Well were acually at the bus now so just come back to the bunks when ever you want to talk." We all jump out an went onto the bus. I went to the back bunks an took my phone out.

"Um hay lou." Niall said walking in.

"Hay man so what you need to talk about?" I said putting my phone down.

"Well i need your help with something."

"An that is?"

"I need your help to win alyssa back over."

"Niall lad i dont think you can do that. You hurt her so bad that she even tryed to kill herself."

"Ya i no lou just please help me." He begged. I sighed.

"Fine."

"Really?!?! Thank you so mu-"

"But you have to help me with something to."

"Oh god what is it."

"I just want your help with getting megan. Ill help you get alyssa then you help me their bestfriends an were bestfriends. This could all work out if we plane this out."

"Oh um i can try to do that. You no its like were working together."

"Yup team work. Now we cant let the others know about our little deal ok."

"Deal ok i wont say anything." We did our hand shake an he left. Wow team work with niall. I really hope this works out.