You'er dead

Harry's P.O.V

I cant belive what just happend. I knew simon was mean but to make niall brake up with her was just wrong. I hope he knows megan is going to kill Niall.I looked over at megan an shes clenching her fists into a ball so her knuckles are white.

"WHAT?" She snapped at me. My eyes widen an i shook my head. An niall dident evan fight for her he just.... Broke up with her.

"Hes dead so fucking dead." Megan said. We all backed away.

"Well good thing we dont have a concert tonight their is no way she going to be dancing right now." Liam said.

"Ill go talk to niall to see what he want to do about this." Said zayn. We all just nodded an we ran off.

"I dont even no what to do right now."

"Theirs not much we can do harry niall broke up with her an dident evan fight for her." Liam said.

"Im going inside." Louis said we all followed him back in to the bus.

💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 (later that night)💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔 💔

Megan's P.O.V

After we all went inside i went back out to alyssa she was sitting on a bench crying i took her home an she has been with me since then. She dosent want to leave the room because niall came back with zayn. We were talking when we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say i see alyssa hide under the covers.

"Hay girls we are all going out to a club tonight to just try to forget what happend with simon so would you girls like to come with us." Harry said coming in. I was about to say no but alyssa sat up.

"Yes we would love to come." She stated. my eyes poped out of my head before harry smiled an spoke up.

"Great were leaving in an hour be ready." He said as he walked out.

"ARE U CRAZY?!?" I said looking at her.

"What i think it will be fun an get my mind off of niall for a while." She got up an went to the bathroom.

"Oh god what did you get us in to alyssa."

"Trust me its going to be fun im takeing a shower you can pick out our outfits. ok?"

"Finneeee." I went over to our bags an picked out a knee high purple dress with an X on the back make with the straps with black open toed heals . For alyssa i picked out a dress thats half dark blue an half black an a zigzag down the middle on it it came about mid thigh an was strapless with black peeptoe heals with spikes on the back. When she came out of the bathroom i went in an took a quick shower.

"I love the dresses megan!" She yelled through the door.

Alyss's P.O.V

i picked up my dress an slipped it on along with the shoes. Megan knew how much i loved this dress. I put my hair up in a sock bun an did my make up. I left it simple with just some eye liner on the bottom lid a pink shade of lip stick an mascara.

"Haha you like the dreeses?" Megan said comeing out of the bathroom an going over to her dress.

"No i love it an i never put these shoes with this dress but i love it haha. Hay you want me to to your hair an make up like mine?"

"Sure thanks." She smiles an got dressed while i checked the time on my phone.

"Ok we have about 20 minets before were leaving dont ask how that happend but it did an now we have to hurry up so come here an sit down." She walked over an sat down in frount of me. I did her make up like mine but added a Little blush to her an the hair looked the same.