Simon...simon cowell

Louis's P.O.V

it hurt me to see alyssa on nialls lap not because i like her or anything but because i want that with megan. But as she said she dosent like any of us now an nether did alyssa. But she did change her mind an got with niall so maybe the same will happen withme an megan.

"Mummmm what time are we landing? " megan asked from the seat accross from me. She had fallen asleep as soon as niall did.

"Um soon maybe a half hour." I said as i watched her move around in her seat. I ni that might sound stalkerish but i dont think iv ever felt this way about someone before not evan my last girlfriend elounor. You see what they dont jo about us in niall an amy green were fake harry broke up with taylor liam broke up danell i broke up with El an zayn...i really dont no about zayn i mean he said he was going to brake up with perry but i dont think that will ever happen he loves her to much to do that. So me harry liam an maybe niall are all single but i think after tonight hes going to ask her out.

" humm ok thanks." An yup shes back asleep. I smile at the thought of her sleeping in my arms.

"Lad?? Hello." I heard someone say.

"Huh what?" I turn my head an bang it with liam.

"Aw shit." I said holding my head. "What did you want liam."

"Well i WAS going to ask you why your making googoo eyes at megan but never mind." He turned away.

"Wait no liam i was doing what?!?! Was i really stairing at her like that?"

"Yes an you looked like a stalker" said harry.

"Ya someone has a big crush." Liam added.

"Ugh im sorry but she still think were all dating people but were not well other then zayn an maybe niall."

"Well we'll back off if you want." Said harry.

"Really you guys would do that for me?"

"Ya we would never compeat with another band member for a girl if upyou like her then i respect that an i hope everything works out." Added liam

"Thanks guys now i just need to think of a way to tell her i like her."

❄❄❄❄❄

Alyssa's P.O.V

Well i fell asleep for maybe 5 hours then woke up by louis harry an liam talking. ya it was really nice to have someone hold me again but at the same time it dident. I dont no if hes useing me or if he really dose like me. Ether way i like him an i hope he acually likes me back . I moved around in nialls arms trying to get up an get a blanket. I stoped moving when i looked up at niall. I never noticed how his face is white but has pick cheeks his eyes are a ocean blue an the way he sleeps with his head back an his mouth slightly open. I smiled then tryed to get up again then he grabed on tighter to me i decided i would just stay their.

" passengers we will be landing soon please fasson seat belts" the guys over the intercome said.

"Niall please wake up were landing soon." He opend his eyes an smiled noticing that i was still in his lap. He lifted up his arm to let me sit up.

"You no your cute when you sleep." She said looking at me.

"What you saying im not cute when im awake?!?"

"What no i just mea-" niall got cut off by the plain hitting the ground.

"Ok as i was saying is i mean ur cute whT ever you do."

"Haha thanks "

"Oh i need to tell you something."

"Oh ya an whats that."

"Well theirs 2 things 1 will you be my girlfriend an 2 you get to meet simon cowell an hes not the nicest person."

"Ok 1 yes i will be your girlfriend niall an 2 is he really that bad."

" ya he is hes really bad an really mean."

"Well lets go meet him."

****in frount of simon****

Megan's P.O.V

" ahh you two girks must be megan an alyssa the dancers the boys have told us so much about you girls" simon saids an shakes our hands.

"And alyssa is more then just a dancer...shes also my girlfriend." Niall said.

"What your girlfriend?"

"Um ya" niall saids an looks down at his feet.

"Look im sorry you two but you cant date."

"WHAT?!?!?" Alyssa yelled.

" im sorry but i dont want the boys dancers to date the boys it will keep them distracted niall you will have to brake up with her im sorry."

"Look im sorry alyssa i really am...erm maybe we can be friends but i have to brake up with you." Tears were in her eyes while he said that.

"Um ok....i uh im sorry for yelling Mr. cowell an i understand its no biggie." Alyssa let go of nialls hand an came to stand by me. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Are you ok we can go back home or we can live here together?" I whisperd to her.

"Uh ya no its fine im fine everything is fine." She quickly wiped a tear away from under her eye before someone saw it but i saw it. Im so killing niall later.

" ok so i have a meeting i need to get to so ill see you boys an girls later today." With that simon walked off an everyone looked at niall an alyssa with big eyes. She just smiled an walked away. Everyone watched as she walked away then everyone started yelling at niall.

"NIALL WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER." I yelled.

"Niall come on you no that wasent the right thing to do." Liam said.

"Dude you fucked this up with her an she really liked you to." Louis said.

"WHY WOULD U DO THAT YOU NEED TO THINK MORE OFFTEN."zayn yelled.

"You couldent of thought of a better time to tell simon could you?." Harry said.

" GUYS CALM DOWN OK . I-i just need to clear my head right now im sorry." Niall said an he walked off with his head low. Hell ya he better feel bad for what he did. Im still killing him later day.

A/N vote comment share an like