Out with the truth

Liam's P.O.V

Niall has been in the room with alyssa for around 3 hours now. Why is it taking his so long an why did he evan go back their?

"Liam?" I mean what are they doing "LIAM!!!??" Harry yells. I snap me head up.

"Huhh..what ?" I say the lads were just looking at me.

"We want you to go back an check on niall an alyssa." He saids.

"Why me? Why dident one of you go?" I asked confussed.

"Well you see....he has been gone for a while .....an we dident want to walk in if they were...you know doing it." Louis saids. I see harry try not to smile at the though...pervert.

"But why dident she go?!" I said pointing to megan.

"Oh hell no i am NOT going back their." She stated. I let out a big sigh an stood up. I went to the door an put my ear up to it. I dident hear anything not evan breathing. What the fuck. I looked back they were all looking at me. I slowly opend the door to find niall with his arm around her waist. I went over the the bunk an looked at them i quickly took my phone out an snaped a pic but it made a sound when it took it. Niall put his hand up an flicked me off. Alyssa started moving so he put his arm back down an started playing with her hair. He started humming a toon...it was best song ever. Then he started softly singing. I walked over to the door, left, an closed it behind me.

"So what were they doing?" Zayn asked.

"They were snuggling in bed asleep." I said with a smile.

" OH MY GOD WHAT?!" Megan yelled with a smile. " this has been her dream!!" She said

"Wait what did you just say?" She stopped an looked up at us. Her eyes widend when she relized what she had said. She tryed to get up an go but harry stood up an grabed her waist.

"Now tell us what you said."

"I dident say anything." She stated.

"Oh really then why are you walking away...ill let you go if you tell us what you said an while your at it tell us why you guys were useing niall an louis's name." She frozze

"YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!" She yelled as she got out of harrys grip an ran. Niall then steped out of the room rubbing his eyes. He came out just in time for megan to run into the door an fall. Harry grabed her hands.

"Niall grab her feet!!" He yelled.

"Huh why?" He asked puzzled.

"NIALL JUST DO IT ILL TELL YOU IN A MINET" He nodded. He reached down but megan stared kicking an hit him in his thigh. Niall grunted an grabed him leg.

"What the hell was that for megan?!?!" He yelled

"That was just a worning shot next time its your BABY MAKER!!" She yelled being serious.

"Dame stop fucking yelling alyssa is going to wake up. Thats it im going back in the room byby children." He said as he shut the door behind him.

"ZAYN GRAB HER FEET NOW!!" Harry yelled.

"Oh hell no i am quite fond of my man hood i am staying right whair i am." He said putting his hand over his little member.

"Arggg am i the only acually guy in this house!"

"No." Niall yelled from the room. Harry grabed maegans legs an carried her bridal style.

"PUT ME DOWN U BIG VAGINA!!" She yelled hitting his chest.

"D-did you just call him a vagina?" Louis asked laughing. An tossed her on a seat an helled her down.

"Your not strong anuff dude." She said. He got up an sat in her.

" ok now tell us what you said an why you guys used thos names." She sighed knowing she wouldent get out of tuis this time.

Megan's P.O.V

" fine i said she has been dreaming about this because she likes nialk an i mean LIKES him. We were both really big fans of you guys an i mean we were hard core fans posters everyware an we evan had alot of things by you guys. We eached had a favorite member too. Hers was niall an mine WAS louis." I started.

"Wait what do you mean was why did you guys change. I mean why did you guys stop likeing us? Louis asked. Harry stood up an took a seat next to her.

"Well you see i was the first one to stop likeing you guys. When louis got a girlfriend i gave up on trying to get to him wo zayn became my favorite. Now alyssa lived niall but then she heard about amy green. She dident really really think anything about it thinking it was a lie but then she hesrd about the model named zoe thing an gave up hope i guess you can say then she moved on with harry then taywhore swift came in."

"Amen to that." Harry said i laughed.

"So ya when she came in she stoped liking everyone in the band then liam got a girlfriend also so we just gave up. But i think alyssa took it alot harder then i did then niall got a girlfriend." I said.

"How so?" Louis asked.

"Well she took all of her posters down an put it in a box with everything she owned of you guys an labled it the best times of my life."

"Ok now what about the names." Liam asked.

"Simple she liked louis so tommo an alyssa likes or loves niall so nini. Right?" Harry said. I looked at him an nodded.

"But wait i thought u guys stoped liking us.?" Louis stated.

"Well we did but we had the names for so long that we decided not to change it." I said. "Well im gunna go bsck to the bunks its 4:00am i have atleast 2 hours till we get to the airport. Oh-no...THE AIRPORT."

"Ya were gunna be their soon why are you flipping shit about this?" Louis asked.

"Well alyssa has never been on a plain. She dosent like to say it but she is really scared of plains. She is going to flip out when we get their...you guys relize she isent going to get on that plain. I say worried.

"Um..ok when niall wakes up an gets out here we will talk to him to see if he can do anyting to help her be less scared. But for now everyone go to sleep so we arnt all tiered when we have to go." Liam saids standing up an heading to the bunks Everyone follows him. Snce niall an alyssa took liams bunk he sleped on nialls bed. Zayn pulled out the bed next to niall. On the other side is me one the top bunk (witch was louis)harry on the bottom bunk an louis was going to sleep on the floor but zayn offered to sleep on the bed wih him since it was big.

"Well good night guys." I say closing my eyes. I got a cupple of nights goodnight an then one hummmmm. Well i cant wait to see what niall trys to get her on the plain oh well i guess ill have to wait.

A/N well i stayed up all night till 3:38 wrighing this for you guys love u well dont forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE ,AN LIKE