Jealous much?

Niall's P.O.V

i looked at how alyssa slepted on zayns lap. Ill say it... im mad im so mad i mean no they dont no i like her but still.....she is beautiful. But of cource....they pic they guy that looks tuff. I just wish not everyone would go from harry or zayn. When will that one girl love me for me not because im niall horan from one direction. I though to my self before harry snapped me out of thought.

"Niall lad. Are you ok?" Harry said looking worried.

"Um ya...wait you no what... No im not ok harry."

"Well whats got you down?"

"Alyssa an zayn."

"You mean your mad that she is sleeping with him." He said with a smile

"Yes i no it crazy but..i think i really like her she is beautiful an s sweet. She is just so small." I say looking at her an smileing.

"Do an tell her that then."

"Its not that simple harry i wish it was but its not."

"Well...when you an alyssa were getting your beauti sleep she told us some interesting things."

"Oh yeah like what?"

" well a cupple years ago she really loved u then the whole amy green shit went down an she stoped an megan liked louis till El came along. Oh an thats also ware they got the nini an tommo names from." He said smileing at me.

"Really?! But that amy green shit wasent evan true it was her being a bitch!!" ( A/N i have nothing agenced amy green)

"Ya we all know that but she dosent. You have to tell her how you feel befor its to lste an she becomes zayns."

"Wait so you dont like her?"

"Well i like her an megan but i have my eye in someone elce."

"Oh so when do u think is the best time?"

" well first i would talk ti megan then the other lads then her." He said getting up.

"Ok but can you tell megan to come back here please?" He nodded then left.

Megan's P.O.V

"Ok so what your telling me is after 3 days you already like alyssa?" I say to niall. Niall just told me that he really liked alyssa an he dident want her to be with anyone but him.

"Yes i no its crazy but yes. Can you please do me a favor?"

"Ya anything."

"I need to tell the other guys u have to keep alyssa away till i tell her."

"Ok so do you want me to tell them to come over to you."

"Yes please." I walk off an tell alyssa to come to the frount with me that i need to talk to her. When me an alyssa are walking to the frount of the plain we pass louis. He smiles an winks at me i look down an blush.

"Omg you like louis again dont you?!?!" She saids pointing out my blush.

"Well yes but u cant tell him or anyone ok? "

"Haha ok...humm i wonder what they are talking about back their?"

zayn's P.O.V

" so i really like alyssa guys so can everyone please lay off?"

"Me harry an liam have our eyes on someone so ya were all good. What about you zayn?"

"Oh yeah i guess its fine shes like my bestfrien."

"Ok thanks guy now lastly could you go get alyssa so i can tell her... That i well uh ya."

"Ill get her." Zayn got up to go get her.

"Yo whats up niall?"

"I have something to tell you an i dont what this to change anything between us ok?"

"Ok" she said unsure of what i was going to say next.

"Alyssa.. I really like you" i said taking her hands in mine.

"Really??...niall i....."

A/N sorry i dident update sooner iv been really busy with friends an family. But ill try to update ever day an sorry if its short or sucky its 5:45 an im really tierd well night hope u liked it dont forget to LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE. ,merp