Plain ride...uh-oh

Alyssa's P.O.V

"I said can you give it back to me she said never in your wildest dream..." I heard someone faintly singing then i heard talking.

"Niall comeone were going to be their in 20 minets an we need to talk to you," i heard someone wisper it must be harry.

"Huh...oh ok." He said while still playing with my hair. "Ill be their in a minet." He said as i heard the footsteps become faint. I felt moving in the bed an nialls arm moved out from behind my head.

"Goodnight love." He said an he lent down an kissed my forehead. I smiled an blushed. Oh-no i dident smile oh-no ALYSSA STOP SMILEING. I hear niall chuckle then walk out. I shot up from my spot in my bed relizzing that i was the only one in the room. What the fuck is going on....guesss its time for ninja mode.

I changed out of my skinny jeans an my v-neck and put on my black adidas pants, a black tank top, a black polo, an then my black combat shoes. I pulled my hair back an put it in a sock bun an then to finish the look off i put on one of my black bennies. I quietly walked out of the room an closed the door behind me. I turned around to find them sitting at the frount of the bus talking. I ran to the bathroom trying to think of a plan.

"Ok guys ill be right back im gunna go to the bathroom." I heard niall say. I panicked an went up on the tolit an jumped. I grabed the towel rack an pulled my self up on it. I relized that this wont hold me forever. So I put my left foot an the other wall an my right foot on the wall the towel rack was one. An hovered their till i heard the door open.

"Alyssa...i know your in here i saw you come in now whare are you?" He said looking around. Good people sre so stupid why dont they ever look up. I stayed up in my spot not moving not making a sound. Then my hat fell. Niall tuned around but saw nothing so he kepted looking. I jumped down an bent down to grab my bennie. But when i got back up niall was looking at me with wide eyes an his mouth wide open. We stared at each other for a few more minets hen i ran out of the bathroom putting my hat back on.

"ALYSSA COME BACK!!" Niall yelled everyone just looked at him like he was crazy.

"Woah whare did she go?" He said stopping an scraching his head.

"Lad what are you talking about?" Louis asked him. They really dident no whare i went. When i ran out of the room i wnt under one of the booths an have been crawling my way us tothe frount of the bus.

"Alyssa i saw her go into the bathroom then she fell out of the roof then ran out of the room." He said scared of whare i was going to pop out of next.

"Man you really got it bad." Louis said.

"Wait what?? What do i have bad?" Niall said still confussed. Uh-oh 5 minets till the plain. Good luck with that.

"Ill say later but for now u really need some sleep go back to bed with alyssa. BUT DONT FORGET USE PROTECTION! "Harry yelled the last part. Oh hell no i am NEVER going to sleep with niall again if they think thats what we did...thats it its time to come out. I poped up 2 seats in frount of harry.

"What did you say harry!?!" I kinnda said rudely.

"BLOODY HELL! Whare the hell did you come from??" He said holding his chest.

"See i told you im not crazy!!" Niall tryed to defend him self.

"A VAGINA!!! NOW WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!?!" I yelled tearing up. When me an megan were in middle school i got bulled alot called a slut a whore hoe an alot of other bad things. It really affected me an it hurts even more knowing i dont have family to talk to about this.

"Alyssa i dident mean to affend you in anyway i was just messing with niall. Im sorry." He said seeing the water in my eyes.

"Well you think you were "messing" with niall but you REALLY hurt me...i dont no if niall told you this but the reason i wanted to lay down in the middle of the game? Because i got a text me that my dad died... A FUCKING TEXT!!!" I said wipeing a tear away from my eye. Zayn ran over to me an hugged me.

"Oh my god babe. Im so sorry." He said pulling me closer to him. He let me cry on him shoulder untill paul came on the bus an said we are at the air port. I started crying evan more thinkng about going on that plain.

"Shh shh shh its ok ill sit by you on the plain ok? Are you ok now?" I nodded. But still their is no way im going on that flipping plain. We all walked off the bus but i ran back in an went to the bunks an hid under a blanket. Then i heard footsteps.

"Alyssa come on i said i would sit by you." Zayn said.

"NEVER!!!" I cryed.

"Come on love dont make me do this to you." I poked my head up.

"You wouldent..." I said slowly.

"Try me ill evan tie your hands an feet up. An ill even but something in your mouth so you wont yell." He said pulling out rope. I tryed to run in to the bathroom but he cought me.

"MEGAN!!!" He yelled.

"Ya- woah what are you guys doing." She asked.

"She dosent want to get on the plain an is trying to runaway so im going to tie her up an out this blind fold in her mouth so she wont scream." He said.

"Oh...ok ill help." She said with a smile. She came over an held my hands down so he could get my feet.

"Megan i thought you loved me!?!?" I said with a sad face.

"Look girl i do but we have to leave an your not gonna get on the plain so this is the only way." Zayn har just got done tieing my feet then my hands now he is trying to avoide getting bitten. He finaly got the cloth in my mouth an threw me over his shoulder an mgan threw an blanket over me.

Zayn's P.O.V

When we walked off the bus everyone was looking at me holding alyssa.

"Um...can i ask why?" Liam asked

"She tred to hide she dosent want to get on the plain with us."

"Oh ok well lets go were going to be late!" Liam saids as he starts running. I follow him an run with alyssa on my shoulder. When we get in the airport the guy that takes out ticket looked at me weirdly.

"She dosent want to get one the plain its her first time an she is scared." He nodded an let us go on.

"MUMMMUMMUMUM!!" Alyssa said since she couldent talk. I set her down innone of the seats an take the blanket off. She is crying so hard.

"Look its ok ill get you out an then we can talk." I took the cloth off her mouth.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU ZAYN MALIK YOUR DEAD TO ME YOU HEAR DEAD!!!!!" She yelled still crying.

"What why what did i do i helped you get on the plain." I said defending myself.

"HELPED?!?? YOU DIDENT HELP ANYTHING THE ONY THING U DID WAS MAKE A ROPE BURN ON MY HAND AN MAKE ME SCARED OF YOU!!" Dame i really messed this up dident i?.

"Look im sorry just let me untie you." I said trying to make her not hate me so much. Whenni reached down for her foot she shut her eyes an cowered back. Dose she think im going to hit her? I guickly took off the rope on her feet an hands. Oh-no she has really bad rope burn. When i was finished she curled up into a ball an just stayed their shaking. I walked off an got a blanket an put it on her then sat down in the seat next to her. I pulled her close so her head was on my lab. She was still shaking so i started singing 'best song ever' 🎶"Maybe its the way she walked straigh into my heart an stole it threw the doors an past the gardes like she already own it.."🎶 Whe soon started to stop an then drift off to sleep.

Niall's P.O.V

I guess you can say i was upset at how close zayn an alyssa are. I mean she said she hated him an she still layed down on his lap. I have to tell them i like her before its to late.

A/N hoped you guys like it so who are you guys hopeing for tell zlyssa or team nilyssa?

Leave a comment,vote,share,an like love you all