Chapter 13: A day to Remember.

Kanan P.O.V

I groaned rubbing my head. I felt like about twenty blasters just shot at me and they were all somehow laced with spikes. Sitting up I was hit with a wave of dizziness and I wanted to throw up. Swallowing that feeling I called out for the crew. "Kanan? Was that you?" It was Sabine. Just now realizing that there was an unnatural cushion-y feeling under me I look down. I was on the soft ground of a forest planet. I couldn't actually say soft because there were sticks under my butt, but whatever. I got up and again got hit with a wave of dizziness. I'll be fine. I have to find everyone. Especially Ezra and Hera. "Kanan? Are you there?!" "I'm here." "I have Zeb with me. Come over here." I followed the voice even before she told me to and found them a few minutes later. Zeb was sitting up with a cloth that was stained brown from blood. "Do you know where anyone else is?" She shook her head. She looked relatively unharmed except for a few cuts and bruises. "You're the only one who we found." I just looked down. We were silent, waiting to see if someone yelled out. After a few noiseless minutes a yell rang through their ears. It was Hera. I shot up at the sound. "Stay here and watch Zeb, I'll go get Hera." I inwardly thanked the force when she nodded. I started to run to where the sound came from but quickly lost my way. I was thankful when another called came, this one less urgent than the last one. I followed my way into a small open clearing full of grass and flowers. The ground was soft and the smell was just like the sweet smell of a meiloorun fruit. I saw Hera standing over something, not, it was a someone. Ezra was lying on his back, the rise and fall of his chest was rapid and he was clutching his head. "Hera! What's wrong with Ezra?!" She turned around to my yell and Ezra looked towards me. He smiled a smile I hadn't seen ever since we rescued him. Hera ran up to me and hugged him. Then she whispered two words into my ears that I will never forget.

"He remembers."

Ezra P.O.V

I was falling. That's all I knew, well right now I mean. My back hits something soft and then the feeling of falling comes back. My vision is really blurry but I can tell that the thing I hit was a really big leaf. Then I hit another one. I tumbled to the ground and hit my head a few times. when I opened my eyes again there was a bright blue sky above me, a few trees and giant leaves were in a ring and I guess I was the center. I give a yawn and put my arms over my eyes. It was so calm to hear the Birds (I did my research ok?) squawking amongst themselves that he soon fell asleep. Memories rushed into his head from before the accident. My head felt like it was on fire but soon, I remembered everything. My life on the streets, my parents, meeting the crew, the pain and sadness. I remember it all. I wake up to someone shaking me. "Ezra? Come on wake up, please." It was Hera's voice. I smiled and felt tears run down the sides of my face. "Ezra what's wrong?" Her voice sounded like it was filled with pain and sadness. "Hera...I-I remember. I remember everything!" The tears run down my face as she yells out in happiness. My arms are still covering my eyes as we hear something rustle the leaves. Kanan yelled something out and Hera yelled again. I could slightly see Kanan rush into the clearing and Hera run to meet him. I could sense his worry but then Hera hugged him and he instantly relaxed. He came over to me and sat next to me. I removed my arms and looked at him, the redness to my eyes probably told him that I was crying. I just smiled a smile that probably would have reached my ears. "N-Nice to have you back kid." He was close to crying, I could tell. I grinned again but winced. I looked at my prosthetic and sighed, it was mangled and it hurt my leg. "Let's go find the rest of the crew. Hey, um, Kanan? C-Can you help me please? M-My leg is being stupid." Kanan sighed with a smile then helped me to the campsite that Sabine and Zeb made. I guess I looked worse than I though because Zeb stood and came to help me and Kanan onto a softer bed of grass. "Hey Kid, why are your eyes so... red?" I just smiled at him as we sat around the small fire. Apparently Sabine had found Chopper when she went to look for firewood. Hera just smiled and said, "Hey remembers everything guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'M NOT DEAD!!! ALSO, I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS...THE NEXT CHAPTER IS.. THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. BUT FRET NOT! I WILL BE MAKING A SEQUAL!!!!!!!! XDDDDD ALSO, TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS FOR THE OC DRAWING THING I AM SO SORRY BUT I COULD NOT UPLOAD THE PICTURES.;-; I WILL FOLLOW YOU IF YOU MADE ME A PICTURE. ALSO THE ONLY REASON I COULD MAYBE HAVE THE PICTURE UP THERE (I'll be putting the picture up after I post so I don't know if it would work) IS BECAUSE I TOOK IT ON MY PHONE. I'M SO SORRY. AND..........(fangirl moment incoming)

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THE SEASON FINALE MADE ME CRY!!!!! EZRA WHY YOU DO THAT! AND KANAN! NO! YOU CAN NOT (spoiler) OR (Spoiler) BUT AHHHHHHGIREIGNOEGHEWUGHIREOUWIGUH!!! MY mom was watching with me and kept looking at me with disappointment. XD ANYWAYS, LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL LILYS~