Chapter 7: Numbness and Serenity

HEY GUYS! Super sorry this has been not updated in a while. My Birthday was on the 12 and I had to sit for 4 HOURS watching my cousin graduate and go to her party.[We didn't celebrate my b-day :P] But whatever XD, also I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.PLEASE REMEMBER THIS. ★~(◠‿◕✿)

-WITH EZRA-

There was a small light in the room where Ezra was being held. It was cold and the little light didn't help making in any less dark. The darkness was numbing and filled Ezra with the feeling of emptiness. It made him feel like the only thing in the world was darkness and emptiness. It had been what felt like years but was only actually 2 weeks after the execution. The door opened revealing one of the ugliest creatures in the universe in Ezra's eyes. "What a mess you are Ezra. It delights me to see you miserable and all alone in the world." said the Inquisitor with a slight darkness to his voice. Great he is sending a "interrogation" droid in isn't he. Ezra tried to push himself off the floor where he had been laying but failed and only made his pain worse. "Gah." "Trying to get up I see? These Interrogation droids will stop coming if you just join me and my master in the dark side of the force." "Ne-Never. Your j-just as bad as t-the rest of the tihs[its Shit backwards :P] e-empire." That earned a kick to the stomach and the interrogation droid to be brought in again for the 3rd time this week. "Maybe this will help you see the true ways." The darkness took over Ezra along with a numbness that he gladly welcomed. What he didn't know when he finally slipped into unconsciousness that his family was rescuing him.

 -WITH THE CREW-

"Sabine can you rig something that is more powerful than the electric bomb you used when we saved Kanan? We need them to stay asleep for a while." "Yea. I'll just add a few minor tweaks to the bombs and then set the shock more powerful." "Do it now. We're almost to the ship. Ok. Mr. and Mrs. Bridger, you stay on the ship with Hera. And Hera you make sure that your ready to take off the moment everyone is on board." "Wait, wait, wait. We are coming to get out son. And there is nothing that can keep us from doing that. Plus, we know this stupid imperial ship inside and out." "Fine. But you have to follow orders." They nodded. Sabine was off working on her stronger bombs and Zeb already knew what his job was. They reached the ship and Hera unleashed the same tie they used to rescue Kanan. Sabine rigged it with the stronger bombs and once it got in blew them up. The power was out and the troopers down. Hera landed the ghost in the ship and everyone got out. "Sabine head to the control room and make sure no distress signal is sent out." "Got it." Zeb, Ephraim and Mira your with me." Three got its were heard and they were off like a rabbit. "Sabine find which cell he's in." Kanan called in on his com. "Ok." "Karablast, looks like some one set off a ship wide alarm." Kanan heard Sabine call back on the com while Zeb was worrying about the alarm. "Which cell?" He's in cell 23-5c. And get there fast. A torture droid was sent a few minutes ago." They were off again and this time no one the troopers were awake. They got to the hallway where Ezra's room was and the first thing they heard were screams of pure agony and pain.They all froze then ran towards the door that held the pain. All over the ship though, troopers were waking up from the affects of the bombs. The Inquisitor was waking up as well. He was on his way to see the captain and was outside the door when the bombs when off. "Kcuf. The rebels must be here. And they will surely be rescuing the boy." He was up and on the main deck, ordering squads 32J and 4H to go to the boys holding cell. Back with the crew though, Sabine opened the door from the control room and Kanan cut the droid in half when he got in. When he saw Ezra he almost gagged.[GORE INBOUND! GORE INBOUND!] What he and the rest of them saw was Ezra on the ground, covered in blood. His jumpsuit was so torn up and burned you could barely tell that it was a jumpsuit. His hair was matted with blood and he had bruises and blood all over his back. His arms looked terrible that one of the scratches you could see bone. His face had several bruises and burn marks that it seemed unbearably painful. Some if not most of his wounds looked infected. The floor was also covered in blood and there was some blood on the walls that were tally marks. There were to many for how many days so they guessed that it was how many times he was abused. The worst part of it though was his left leg. It was so torn up and so bruised they all knew that they would need to do something they didn't want to. It needed to be removed.