Chapter 3: Story Time Little Campers

His face was daker than anyone expected. "Do you want the full story?"  "Yes." The whole crew was there now. Zeb and Sabine were sitting on a chair and Kanan was on the med-bay Ezra was on. Hera was on the other med-bay bed and Chooper wasn't there though, he could care less. "I got my first scar after the empire took my mom and dad away."

~~~Flash Back time! :D~~~[[Also Ezra's POV]]

I was about 5 when I got my first scar...

"You stupid street rat! get back here!" said the angry rodian I just stole from. I was running for my life because he had a knife I didn't see. I ran into a vent with the fruit but he caught my leg before I could get further in. He held me upside-down and was about the kill me when a family friend saved me. "Put him down." "No. He stole fruit from me and this stupid runt cost me money I need." "You would kill a five year old. REALLY? Wow your as smart as a binary droid." The rodian let me go and I ran behind the family friend. The rodian lowered his knife and started to leave. "Thank you mister. You saved my butt there." "No problem Ezra. If you need food just come to me ok?" When they started to leave The Rodain turned and slashed me in the back. "TIHS! Ezra!" He caught me and took me straight to the medic we have on Lothal. She  gave me stitches and said it actually wasn't that bad. He was also told that he needs to keep an eye on me. After I was healed I got caught by the Empire and was introduced to their "Interrogation" droid multiple times. When I was caught they also caught the family friend that's been taking care of me died in a "mysterious accident" and I got more scars. 

~~~End of Flashback [[3rd P POV]]~~~

        "Oh Ezra... We had no idea.." Hera said with s little sorrow in her eyes. "I don't like to talk about it." his voice was horse Kanan could tell that it was a sore subject to talk about. "Guys lets let Ezra get some rest." "Hey I'll be right back I need to grab something from my room." "Oh no you don't Ezra. You are staying right here whether you like it or not." Great. She's in Mama Hera mode thought Ezra. "Come on Hera! I need to get it!" "Fine. Heres some crutches and we will be here when you get back to say good night. Or at least me and Kanan will." Hera handed him the crutches but as soon at he stood up he wobbled and Kanan caught him. "Wow, I am so not used to walking yet." He gave a cheeky grin while scratching his head. He Used the crutches to get to his room. Once there he grabbed a data pad that had childhood memories. Better Safe than sorry to have this he thought. He made his way back to the med-bay and everyone was watching him. It made him uncomfortable to have all eyes on him and Kanan saw this. "So what did you get?" He asked Ezra. "Nothing that matters to you guys." He didn't say it in a sassy or mean tone, this actually surprised the crew. I mean he was a kid who grew up on the streets! Wasn't he supposed to be rude when he didn't wa- never mind. He was always sassy and it was partially to blame that he grew up alone.

The crew left to let him get some rest. After they left however, Ezra took out his data-pad and started to write something down. About an hour later Ezra was fast asleep and Kanan came in to check on him. "Oh Ezra... You never deserved to be harmed." He said it in a whisper but there was no other way of expressing his feelings of sadness towards the young boy who has no one.