Oh no..

I'm literally listening to music while typing as fast as I can. XD anyways, NEW CHAPTER!!! Thank you guys so much for actually liking my very crappy "books". Also just as a warning, I'm not good with medical stuff so if I get something wrong please don't hate me. ALSO, I have another story for my Rise of the Guardians fans about Jack Frost! If you want, please check it out ^-^

   About a 2 weeks after getting his injury Ezra was allowed out. Hera was in the cockpit talking to Fulcrum when she got the latest mission. They were stealing some crates from a wealthy empire official. It was risky but all for a very good amount of credits. "Hey Kanan are you sure you want Ezra on this mission with us?" "Yeah. I'm not sure but he could stay and help Hera with the pick up."

With that said Ezra came in and looked kinda tired. "Kid, you ok? You seem a bit tired." "I'm fine. Didn't get to much sleep but I'm fine." He then gave the 'why did I say that' look. "What do you mean you haven't been sleeping well?" Kanan looked at Ezra like he was his own son. "Nothing, just ignore what I said. What's the plan for the mission tomorrow?" "If you haven't been sleeping well you aren't going help get the stuff. Plus your injury doesn't help your case." "Aw come on! I've been stuck in this ship doing NOTHING for like 2 weeks! Can I at least see m- Never mind." Kanan was about to ask who when Hera called him up to the cockpit. "Hera, Ezra's acting very weird and I don't know why." "Well we have another problem. I intercepted this with some help from Ezra. Just, listen to what it says." Her tone was sad and it wasn't hard to see why. "We have confirmed -static- Bridgers have done treason -static- will be executed -static- Lothal square." Kanan was speechless. Had Ezra seen this? he must have because he helped get it. "Ezra hasn't heard this if thats what your thinking. I don't want to show him either though because I don't know what would happen to him." Just then Zeb came rushing through the door with a scared look that surprised and worried the both of them. "What's wrong?" Kanan's voice was calm but had a sense of worry. "There -pant- was a note -pant- from the Inquisitor. He has Ezra." "WHAT?!"