Chapter 11: Ezra's Secret talent.

Hey guys! I am SUPER sorry for not updating in a while... I probably lost a lot of people viewing my story.. :P I had bad writers block. Oh well. Also, i was wondering if it was ok with you guys if I added my oc Lillie? ^-^~ Anyways, here it is! Chapter 11: What's wrong with Ezra? ALSO!! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK~  Jack Frost's Protection!!  I won't  spoil it but it has all our favorite guardians and a special wizard. please read it :D Thank you and have some LILY'S!!!~  [That's ma new thing XD]   

                       The crew was shocked. Ezra didn't remember them at all. And worse, he was scared of them. "E-Ezra... Come on, you gotta know us... right?" Ezra nodded his head as in no and the crew's hearts all broke. They waited so long to have him back only to have him not remember them. They didn't know what to do and they were worried that they wouldn't get their Ezra back. Kanan pulled Hera into another room and she told Zeb to be especially nice to him right now. "How do I explain what we do to someone who doesn't remember you AND fears you?" "Right now love, we need to help him get better. He may regain his memories later but we can't count on that." She grabbed his shoulders and rubbed his arms to show comfort and smiled a bit. He smiled back but it was a small smile with a hint of sadness in it. They went back too the med-bay to hear Ezra laughing. Hera smiled at Kanan and went inside. Zeb was doing a handstand and balancing a pot on one of his feet. Ezra was laughing a laugh they hadn't heard in so long. "Hey Ezra." Ezra looked up to Kanan and stopped laughing. "Yes, sir?" Kanan was taken aback a bit. He had never heard Ezra call him sir. "W-Well, I was wondering if you wanted anything. And also you don't need to call me sir." Ezra nodded and said "Um a pencil and paper si- I mean Mr. Kanan" Kanan nodded and went to get the pencil and paper. "Why do you want a pencil and paper Ezra?" "S-Sabine right?" She nodded with a sad smile. "Well, Sabine, I like to draw a lot. Lots of people tell me to keep doing it so I do." "I nev'er 'new tha kid could draw." Zeb whispered in Sabine's ear. Kanan returned a few minutes after with a pencil, a few pieces of paper. Ezra took the pencil in his left hand and started to draw. "Do you need colors?" "No thank you Sabine, I like to shade it better than color." They just watched as he drew a amazing drawing of Kanan. It was almost as if he had taken a picture without any of the color. Sabine was amazed as she watched Ezra's hands get blacker and blacker from shading in and texturing the picture. "Ezra, when did you learn to draw like this and how do you remember how to draw like this?" "I-I don't know what you mean by remember but I've always loved to draw and my friend helped me learn how to shade." Sabine nodded and continued to watch him.  "Kanan dear, please come here I need to ask you something." For the second time Kanan left Ezra and the others to join Hera in a private conversation. "Kanan, does it bother you that we don't know a lot about Ezra? I mean he forget almost everything and now that he is awake he probably doesn't even know about being your padawan! I mean where are we even going to start with explaining everything to him? 'Hey Ezra! We just want to tell you that you are an orphan who joined our rebel crew against the Empire and you are a jedi!'" She sounded very stressed about this and Kanan just put his hands on her shoulders and said calmly, "Everything is going to be find Hera. Just trust me okay? I have a feeling everything will turn out fine." She sighed and went back into the med-bay. Kanan stood outside the door and watched the scene of the crew fold out. "Hey Ezra, sweetie, what is it that you last remember?" Ezra looked down at his drawing and thought for a moment. Nobody moved. No one even breathed until he talked. "It was um... I was walking out in a field and a tie-fighter had just crashed. I wanted to steal from it so I pretended to be concerned. So I kept talking to the guy and stole some loot for the black market but he caught on so I jumped out and he tried to shoot me. I dodged the bullets some how and shot at the glass with my slingshot but it didn't work on the glass so I looked up and shot into the air. It hit him and then went to grab his helmet. The rest is a blur miss." They nodded and started talking about just anything in general. Kanan smiled at the scene again and left for his room. We will be a family again. I just know it.

YAY! NEW CHAPTER AND I LOVE IT~Anyways, if you want to know about my character Lillie please continue reading. If not, skip to the end of the chapter and have an AWESOME day my amazing lily's ^u^!!!~ Also the picture is what Ezra drew... it's not as detailed as I described sorry ;-;

Here is some information about my character Lillie~

Name: Lillie K. Corlas

Age and Gender: 15 Female

Species: Human-ish :I

Appearance: Blond hair with neon pink and green highlights. Freckles and kinda pale but not really. One Neon pink eye and One neon green eye. 5'6" and 98.7 pounds [height, weight, age and gender are based off of me]

Wearing: Cadet shirt with red patches instead of the grey. Brown shorts and no shoes just like things around her leg from the knee down. Two holsters one two hold her blaster DH-17 blaster pistol and her double bladed lightsaber.

Lightsaber colors: YOU GUESSED IT! PINK AND GREEN~

Home planet: Tatooine

Back story: She had no part in the rebellion but when her parents were killed by raiders she was sold into slavery to the empire. She was rescued at the age of 7 by a group of rebels who had a jedi with them. The jedi took her in as her padawan when she discovered that she could wield the force. Her master died when she was 11 but by then she had a lightsaber and could conceal her force signature well enough. She hated the empire so she started to steal from them. one day she met the group of rebels we all know and love and joined them. 

Personality: Quiet, athletic, knows sign-language, doesn't really like Ezra in that way, likes animals, Is better with communicating with animals through the force than anything else, bookworm, likes to draw, parkour.

If someone would like to draw her for me cause I kinda suck at drawing irl please pm me~ It would really be appreciated and you will get: A NEW FOLLOWER~[ME]  A SHOUTOUT~ AND THE PIC YOU DREW WILL BE THE NEXT PICTURE FOR THE PAGE AND MY NEW PROFILE PIC~~~~[I suck at rewards sorry ;-;]