•~Jinki...~•

Chapter Fifteen:

~•The atmosphere turned dark after that. As you can imagine, Sori felt like shit, it was all her fault this happened. She ruined their friendship and now she had to leave. She had no choice, Tony had a right to stay and she still had the dorm to go to. As for Jinki, she could even look at him after that, he didn't even come out of his room for much besides going on his schedules. She took it upon herself to clean up the mess too, that was the least she could do, she didn't want to cause anymore trouble.

~•She'd already packed up most of her things, all that remained were the regular covers on the bed and pictures on the shelf. It was her last night there and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't sleep. The house was still and she figured the others weren't going to leave their rod anytime soon, so she decided to go to the kitchen. She flicked on the light and looked around before opening the fridge. She fumbled around with some beer bottles trying to get the water stored way in the back. After finally grabbing on she closed the door and saw him standing there. His pajama wrinkled, his hair a mess, and his head hung low. She clenched the water bottle in her hands as he just stood there without saying anything. "Did...did I wake you?..." she asked, her voice shaking. He didn't answer, he just walked up to her silently, lifting his arms just enough to touch her waist and pulled her close to him, locking her in place. Sori froze in hold feeling his warm arms around her waist gave her shivers up her spine. He squeezed her gently as he took a breath that hit the base of her neck. Her hands still clenched the water bottle that was now squished in between them. She took in his sent as he held her, they must have stayed that way for at least ten minutes before he backed away enough for him to face her. She looked at him with his head still down and his arms hanging loosely around her waist. He seemed like he wanted to say something but struggled "Mi...mian...hae..." his voice shook and she could tell he'd been crying. "Jinki...." He sniffed and looked up at her, she was finally able to see his eyes. They were red, puffy and full of sadness. Her heart squeezed in pain, this was all her fault, he's like this because of her. "Don't be..." she began "It's not your fault, it's mine..." He whined softly as he shook his head "A-Ani yo....Oka-San..." he tightened his grip again and she pushed him away "It is..." she took a few steps away from him and rubbed her eyes "Tony's right, if I would never moved in he wouldn't have went off like that and I you two would've been happy." Her eyes started to water and she sighed hiding her face. "It's not your fault, nothing would have changed weather you stayed here or not Sori" Jinki pleaded reaching for her but she only backed away more. "No, it's me, this is all on me." she held her head "I ruined your friendship." she cried. "You didn't ruin anything!" "Yes I did!" Jinki looked at her and could see the guilt weighing down on her. "He's your best friend, he doesn't have anywhere else to go." Jinki tightened his jaw "Does that mean your leaving then?..." Sori dropped her head and turned her body, unable to let him see her like this any longer. She used her free hand to cover her eyes as she tried to muffle her cries. She feft him touch her shoulder then slid his hand down to her free hand. She hesitated to turn around to face him. "Sori.." he pulled on her arm and forced her to turn around. He pinned her against the counter with his body and her breath hitched. "Look at me" he stared down at her as she shook her head "I can't..." He lowered his head down to her level, his nose brushed hers as she lifted her head just enough for her watery eyes to meet his soft ones. "What can I do to make you stay?" he whispered, inches from her face, lips close to touching. Sori's heart was beating like crazy, having him so close made her nervous. The way he whispered to her and looked at her was only making her crave him more. "...Jinki..." her eyes drifted to his lips and he immediately leaned in, taking her lips in his. He pulled her closer as he took the water bottle out of her hand, setting it on the counter. Sori fell into a daze again, clenching his shirt tightly as a lustful moan escaped her lips. That was enough to make Jinki to loose his mind. He broke away, only for a moment, and looked at her flustered face. The sight made his heart race and his want for her grow more. He lifted her up gently and set her on the counter as he caught her lips again. Sori flinched as he grabbed her thighs and pulled her forward, closing the space between them. Jinki kissed her deeply as if his life depended on it, he was going to lose her and he didn't want that to happen. He wanted her to stay, even if that meant spending all night kissing her until she changed her mind. Sori's hand found their way to his neck, her fingers running through his hair. Their sudden make out session was even better than the last one and lasted longer too. Sori knew it couldn't last forever, even though she wanted it to. The kisses grew longer and slower as more tears formed in her eyes. It soon came to the point where she couldn't hold it in anymore, she broke the kiss as her tears started to fall. Jinki held her as her soft cries hit his ears, he took multiple deep breaths to keep from crying himself. He rested his head against hers, cupping her face in his hands. She looked up at him and put her hands on his before he kissed her again. This time Sori had no choice but to push him back. "Jinki, stop..." he didn't listen and kissed her again. She pushed against his chest forcefully "We need to stop..." He looked at her trying to catch his breath "But I don't want to....you don't want me to..." She sighed sadly and touched his cheek "But we have to Jinki." He stared into her eyes and got a grip on her waist again, lifting her off the counter and back into the floor gently. His hands rested on her hips and her hands stayed on his stomach as he head fell on his shoulder. He chuckled with a small smile "You know...I've really missed you Oka-San..." He put his arms around her shoulders "I never stopped thinking about you, I was so happy when you came back." Sori continued to cry in his shoulder "It's ok, I understand. And I'm sorry for not making my feeling clear before." He took a deep breath and with a grin on his lips kissed her head, whispering the sweet words in her ear "I love you."