•~You're Leaving?~•

Chapter Eleven:

~•She didn't come back to the house for days. She went back to the dorm, none of the other members were living there anymore and she didn't want to bother them, so she lived there alone. He wanted to see her, but he felt to much guilt. It was his fault she left and he knew it. Tony, on the other hand, didn't seem to care. He went to talk to David about it and he made him feel a little better but he still missed her. He carried on with his activities, showing smiles to concerned fans that could see he was troubled. Once he returned home Tony greeted him "Annyong Jinki~ Did you hear?" Jinki looked at him tired and beat up "Hear what?" He collapsed on the sofa as Tony sat next to him "Check out the news" he turned up the volume on the Tv and Jinki rubbed his eyes, less than interested. Fans are showing their support for the popular girl group ElecTro as they prepare for their first tour in Japan since joining SM Entertainment three years ago. His head shot up and he sat up right as if he wasn't tired at all. The girls have been working hard those three years here in Korea and decided it was time to return home. "Looks like Sori's headed back to Japan." said Tony rising to his feet "So you don't have to worry about her anymore." Jinki rose to his feet and picked up his jacket "Where are you going?" asked Tony "To see her!" "Why?!" Jinki looked at him "Because I love her and she needs to know that!"

~•Sori finished packing her things in her room before walking out into the living room where the other were waiting. They had come back to see her after they found out what happened. Having them around made her feel better but she still felt bad for bothering them. She was suppose to be a leader and yet she was sad and weak. The other didn't mind though, they were all family and they knew how she was feeling. "I'm finished." she announced with her luggage in hand. They all looked at her with soft smiles "Oka-San, are you sure it's ok to leave without saying goodbye to Onew Oppa?" asked Nabi taking her bag for her. She grinned a little "Neh. I think that's best." She nodded lightly as the others when to comfort her as they waited for Manni to pick them up. There was a frantic knock on the door minutes later and SoonHee went to answer it, carefully. "Onew hyung?" she asked stunned as Sori rose and walked toward the door. He was sweating and clearly out of breath. "Onew? Did you run all the way here??" she asked walking up to her. He took her hand and squeezed it tightly "I need to talk to you...please." he huffed. She stared into his desperate eyes and she hesitated. "We'll wait for you downstairs" said Minseo pushing the others out the door. Gina whined with a pout "But I wanna see what happens."

~•The two stood in silence as Jinki tried to catch his breath. "Do you want some water?" she asked seeing him struggling. "You're leaving?" he asked and she looked down "Neh.." "When were you going to tell me??" Sori hesitated, crumbling under his sad eyes. "I thought it was best not to..." Onew hung his head as it went quiet once again. "I'm sorry for not coming back, I didn't want to cause anymore trouble between you and Tony." "Sori none of that was your fault. It's my fault. I let things get to far and ended up hurting you." She stared at him playing with her fingers unsure of what to say. "When are you leaving?" she kept her eyes on her hands "Tonight." He clenched his fists and she took a few steps forward "Jinki?.." He looked up with tears in his eyes "Do you hate me?" her voice quivered and he pulled her into a tight hug, burning his face in her neck. "I could never hate you Sori, I care about you to much..." She hugged him back, now crying herself. He held her for a while before he had to let go, taking a hold of her hands. "You'll promise to call me right?" he asked with a forced smile and she chuckled weakly "Of course." He sighed and leaned down toward her, kissed her cheek "Do your best in Japan ok?" She looked up at him sadly as he touched her face and looked into her soft brown eyes "I'll be watching you Oka-San."