•~Oka San!~•

Chapter Twelve:

~•It's been a long eight months and the girls were finally heading back to Korea after a successful tour in Japan. They didn't bother celebrating, they were to tired. Everyone went straight home and decided to celebrate in the morning. "Anyone else want another beer?" called David from the kitchen. "Me!" called Tony with a raise of his hand and he sighed "Of course you do." He handed him the drink and sat down as Jinki munched on snacks "What quarter are they in again?" he asked in between chews. "Second, I think." Said David opening his bottle. Then there was a knock on the door and Jinki pulled himself up to answer it. He swung open the door and froze in place wit a dumb look on his face. "A-Annyong..." Sori waved lightly with a soft and nervous smile. Jinki almost didn't recognize her, her hair was a more vibrant shade of brown with complemented her skin perfectly. And her eyes, he missed looking at them. Thousands of things were going off in his head that he didn't realized he was standing in place. Sori stared at him a little worried "Jinki?" He blinked before breaking into a smile "Oka-San~!!" He yelled lifting her up in one swift motion, twirling her around. "Yah! Yah! I'm dizzy enough already!" she squealed hanging into him tightly. He set her down gently and grinned "Mianhae, I'm just surprised...and happy to see you!" he jumped like a child and she laughed at him. "Jinki! Who's at the door?!" called Tony and he lead her to the living room. "Oka-San is back!" he squealed and David gave a big smile as Tony's face went sour. "Hey!" David smiled giving her a hug as Tony rose to his feet. They looked at each other and he glared at her "Sori." She looked down as the other two gave him disappointed faces. "I'm going to my room." he grabbed another drink and walked off to his room closing the door. "Sorry about him." said David and she shook her head "It's ok, I was expecting that." "When did you guys get back?" He asked as Jinki offered her a seat. "A few hours ago, actually. I just came to say hi." she explained. "You mean, you're not staying?" asked Jinki with a sad face and she looked at him then averted her eyes timidly "W-Well, I wasn't sure if I still had a place here...after what happened before I just figured..." she spoke softly with a soft blush on her face. "Your room his still available!" he blurted then rubbed his head "Th-That is, if you still want it..." Sori chuckled a little and David sighed watching the two be awkward with each other. They were like school children. "Well it's late Sori, I think it's best if you stay here for the night. right?" he looked at Jinki who stood up "Neh! And I'm sure you're tired from the plane ride so, maybe you should stay. Just for tonight?" Sori looked at the two of them giving her cheesy grins. She just smiled softly "Ok, I'll stay."