•~Moving In~•

Chapter Four:

~"Are you sure this is ok?" Sori asked following Onew up the steps to his home. "Neh, since I'm letting Tony stay here it was only right to let you stay too." He gave her a soft smile and she nodded as he opened the door. They were greeted by Tony who was moving his things "Yah! Jinki's back!" he called and David poked his head from behind the wall "Hey!" Sori jumped back and he laughed "Mianhae, you must be Sori." She nodded with a smile "N-Neh, Annyeonhaseyo." she bowed to them and he bowed as well "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm David, a friend of Onew." "We've been friends since we were kids" Onew smiled and led her into the living room where Tony was going through boxes. "Tony, your roommate's here." said David hitting his head. Tony turned his head and his eyes caught Sori. His eyes widened as she smiled at him "Annyeonghaseyo~" she greeted "I'm Ma Sori, but everyone calls me Okami, or Oka-San for short" she giggled and he quickly stood up "Annyeonghaseyo, Jinki you didn't tell me I'd be rooming with such a beautiful woman." he smiled at her wifely and she laughed a little as Onew looked at her and David looked at him. "Maybe you should show Oka-San to her room, Tony, come help me with these boxes." said David pulling his arm as kept his eyes on her. Onew motioned her to the back of the house where the room were. She followed to the end of the hallway and he opened the door for her. She stepped in as he put down her luggage. "Woa..." Sori looked around in awe, the room had soft tan walls with a bright white carpet that looked incredibly soft and plushy. The bed also looked heavenly soft as sun shined through the large window. "You like it?" Onew asked standing by the door watching her. She looked at him "Neh, it's so pretty and big, are you sure this is ok, for be to stay in here?" she asked. Onew nodded with a smile "You're my friend, at really close one at that. I just want you to be comfortable." Sori blushed a little and bowed to him "Daedanhi Gamsahabnida!" He laughed and bowed as well "Cheonman-eyo. Tony's room is down the hall and mine in down stairs in the basement." She tilted her head "Why the basement?" "It's nice and quiet. I have everything set up down there as to where If I needed to I could live down there. My own place you know" he laughed a little at how he sounded and she just smiled "I'll try not to bother you to much then." "Jinki! We need help out here!" called Tony and he sighed "Enjoy the room, I'll check on you later." he smiled as he left and Sori sat on the bed for a moment. Wow. He really fixed everything up for me...maybe living here won't be so bad. she thought with a smile.

~After the boxes and other things were but in their place night soon fell. David had headed home for the night, Tony was cleaning his room and Sori had just finished her shower when she bumped him the the hall "Oh, Mianhae." she bowed. "It's alright" Tony grinned looking at her still damp body. Sori felt uncomfortable and excused herself to get to her room. Tony followed and stood in her door way as she dried her hair, staring at her "Can I you something Sori?" she looked over at him "Neh." "Are you a virgin?"

What.

She looked at him obviously offended "Excuse me?" Tony grinned "You are, aren't you? It's ok" "What gives you the right to ask that?" she questioned with a stern face. He shrugged "I was just curious, you must wonder how it feels right?" he smiled at her widely and Sori felt her face turn red "That's none of your business!" She yelped as he stepped further into her room "It could be" he closed the space in between them "If you say the right things." W-What?? What the hell?! "Yah!" He turned to see Onew standing in the door way "What are you doing?" He asked, his face serious, one she hasn't seen before. "Just giving my roomate a warm welcome." he smiled backing away from her. "I'm sure she's tired, so stop bothering her and go to bed." he ordered and Tony looked back at Sori "Night Oka-san" he winked before walking past Onew. Sori let out a breath What was that? Did he just make a pass at me? Is he always like that?? "Sori?" She turned to look at Onew who stood in his pajama pants a T-shirt "You ok?" She collected herself then nodded "N-Neh" "I'm sorry about him. He can be really...blunt about certain things. He didn't say anything to you did he?" he asked and she looked at him "U-Um..." she hesitated at first before Onew touched her shoulder and she looked up "You can tell me." She stared at him for a moment then slowly shook her head "Ani, I'm fine, just tired I guess, I should get to bed." she said giving a soft smile. Onew smiled back "Ok, I'll see you tomorrow then. Sleep well ok?"