From sparks to barks (part 1)

As he slowly penetrated he kissed on my neck. I very gently digged my finger nails on his back, trying to bare with the sensational pain. Besides the minor pain, it feels so good. He feels so good inside of me. As he goes on and on he starts to break a sweat & I find that to be the most sexiest thing on earth.

"Justin.." I whispered while bringing his body closer to mine.

"Yeah.." He whispered right before placing his lips on mine.

"Don't stop!" I said as I gasped for air.

The room is filled with passion, with heat, with love & affection.

He's breathing heavily on my neck as I quietly moan.

The more I moan the deeper her goes.

So I moan more.

I can feel like body getting weak & loosing control.

I can his body trembling on top of mine.

After about 30 minutes of feeling the best feeling in the whole entire world we finally reach our climax.

I can feel him thrusting inside me, my eyes roll to the back of my head as he pulls out.

He just layed right beside me and held my hand. We are both just trying to catch our breaths & process what the hell just happened.

He looks at me, I look back at him. He smiles, I smile.

"I love you too Justin!" I gave him a tap kiss on the lips & spooned my naked body on to his.

We we're both falling sound asleep until my phone started ringing. 

"Fuck!" I said as I jumped up realizing that my parents could be getting home any second now.

I reached over for my phone that was under the pillow, It's dad. I picked up as normally as I could.

"Hey daddy!" I said cheerfully.

"Hey hunny!" I can tell he's happy to hear my voice.

"Are you guys on your way?" I asked curiously.

"Um no sweetie, your mom and I won't be able to make it today with all this stupid snow. So we're just gonna have to stay at a hotel & we promise that we'll be there before you guys even wake up!" He sounded bumbed out.

"Daddy you promise?" I whinned.

"Yes baby I promise! Are you and Justin good though?!" He asked.

If he only knew how good!

"Yes dad we're good, I think he's in his room right now watching a movie or something!" I rolled my eyes as I lied.

"Alright good night sweetie see you guys tomorrow morning!" I can feel him smiling through the phone.

"Good night, love you tell mom I love her!"

"I will, good night i love you too!" He blew a kiss at me through the phone.

I look over at Justin as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Was that dad?" He asked still half asleep.

"Yeah!" I said as I yawned. "They're gonna be staying at a hotel tonight because of the snow, but they'll  be here in the morning."

"Good!" He smiled with his eyes still closed.

I giggled a little. "I know, that gives us more time to keep each other warm!"

He pulled me close to him & layed his head on my chest. I gave him a kiss on the forehead while watching him fall asleep.

I'm have a smile from ear to ear thinking about what just happened. Justin and I just made love and it felt so good. Literally the best feeling ever. The feeling is different, is strong, is beautiful. I never wanted it to end. But I'm pretty sure this is just the beginning of something that's not ending any time soon.