Torn

I slowly open my eyes & look around my room as if everything looks unfamiliar. I’m trying to remember how the hell I even got home. It didn’t take long before the biggest head ache in the whole wide world kicked in.

 Now I remember one of the reasons why I stopped partying so much.

 I burry my face in my hands trying to deal with the pounding pain, it’s almost unbearable.  I run my fingers threw my hair. I’m slowly catching flash backs of last night.

 -Okay I obviously know I went out with the girls. We we’re popping bottles. I took one to many shots. I went to the bathroom. I called someone.

 “I called someone!” I silently whispered to my self.

 “Fuck my life! I called Justin & he brought me home!”

 I threw my hot pink bed sheets over me & sunk deep into my bed. I remember now, he picked me up, he brung me home, & I asked him to lay with me. I was drunk but not completely drunk to the point where I could have played it off by saying that it was nothing I was just drunk. FUCK MY WHOLE LIFE! Why me? Why did I drink so much? He thinks I like him now. He probably thinks I’m a slut & that every single time I get drunk I ask every single guy to come into bed with me. The worse part isn’t even that I asked him to sleep with me. The worse part is that I asked & he said no. What a fucking asshole. I mean I completely understand why he would say no. I’m his step sister. Step brother’s don’t lay down with drunk step sister’s.

 Right?!

1 hour later ;

For the pass hour all I"ve been doing is laying in bed with this horrible head ache. I can't even think about leaving this room. But I have to, I have to drink some water & brush my teeth. The taste of liquor is gonna kill me. I slowly get my self off the bed, quietly open my room door, & even more quietly make my way to the bathroom. I don't even want to look at Justin. If I could i'd hide forever. 

As I'm openinng the bathroom door I can hear Justin speaking in a low but aggresive tone. I only hear his voice which means he's probably on the phone. I can't help my self, being the curious Rose that I mean I tippy toe my way to his room door which is right next to the bathroom. I gently place my ear to the door.

"You watched him stab me Jenna & you didn't do anything!" "How in the fuck do you ever want me to forgive you?" His voice got louder.

"I DON'T CARE JUST DON'T CALL ME ANYMORE YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!" He yelled. He's obviously  pissed off, very pissed off. I hear foot steps, they are getting closer to the door. As fast as I could I took a few steps back, placed my hand on my door knob & acted as if I was walking out of my room at the same time he was. He stormed out of that room without even noticing that I was there. He didn't even bother to look my way. I can see it in his face he's furious. Not even with dad I've seen him this angry before. I wonder why that bitch is even calling him. I can feel my self getting worried & feeling concerned but is none of my business. Sadly. He stomps his way towards the kitchen. I'm dying to chase after & ask whats wrong but after last night it'll just be way to akward.

& knowing him he'll completely brush me off. So why even waste my time?

I go back to doing what I was gonna do in the first place... Go to the bathroom! I brush my teeth, take a really long shower that made me feel soooooo good & refreshed. Hop right out of the shower & wrap my self into a clean white towel. I take one good look at my self in the mirror.

"Why can't I stop thinking about him?" I whisper.

This is a sin. I am committing a sin. This is my step brother. He's not blood but he's still considered my brother.